10 years of Space Event

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EntropiaPlanets, Nov 30, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

10-year Space Anniversary

— Special Hunting Event —

Entropia Universe is excited to announce the 10-year anniversary of Space! To celebrate this unique occasion, a special hunting event will take place with special loot to be found.

This event is open to all participants on all planets throughout the Universe. During this event, you have a chance to loot special loot while doing your daily hunting. The event is global and includes all mobs on all planets and in space.

Except for the chance of finding special loot, unlooted TEN items from earlier events will be available to be found. Moreover, there are also two new and unknown items ready to be discovered!

Killing creatures with higher threat levels will give you a chance of looting more special items. Each increment of the threat level as outlined below allows you to obtain different special items, as well as those looted from previous levels.

Increments: Level 15+, 25+, 40+, 55+, 70+.

Event dates
    • Start date: 30th of November, 14:00 UTC
    • End date: 24th of January, 14:00 UTC

Happy Anniversary and happy hunting from MindArk!

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I'm not really sure they should be celebrating 10 years or space. Personally... if it were me... I'd keep that on the down and low. It was a nice achievement at the time for sure... but they left it without development/purpose and let it bitrot for a long time. I hear rumours there have been some fixes in recent times but yeh...

"Space courier missions" anyone? or should I not mention that one...

4. Tass

Tass Administrator

Well, if space was great this event would entirely take place in space, not on the planet surfaces :)

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

This too... is a good point... it's almost like space is a 1ped per shot waste of money...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.