Selling 130k skills left...bring ESI and Implanter

Discussion in 'Trading' started by McCormick, Apr 16, 2020.

1. !final sale.jpg

skills left.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  2. SKILL SALES 2008 :

"Got rid of 110k within 1 month, the rest will never get sold. Great investment !"

skills 2008.jpg

Skill Sales 2015-2020 :

"Naaaahh..."

Great investment !

3. Buy 1 skill piont now, get a 2nd 4 free !

4. Not even the cheap resellers are buying skills anymore. Not enough "Empts Skill Implants" around.
    Thank you Mindark.

5. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

No1 'buys' skills anymore. IF you giving away medical and other high MU stuff i can take it off your hands (for free)? :)

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

They should just make the ability to transfer skills a TT thing or at least a commonly/easily constructed thing. Darn silly to make the medium of sale scarce. It's always better to have a more liquid market.

7. San

San

Then you have to change the dynamic of getting skills in the first place. This is cheaper for new avatars, so people will just create alts to farm them. It has already been done and probably still is. There are no simple answers in complex systems...

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

"We choose to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"

9. Need skills ? I neither wont charge any money, nor will I log in.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

If you have Blue print comp i can take that and a few other skills (for free). 'skill' skills like combat nar (I am a reseller)

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.