"1st day Noob" got a 6.8k tower at Swamp Camp

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Tass, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

Isn't this what EU dream are made of?

[​IMG]

2. I am speechless, gotto be the first time ever. 1st day playing and a tower ? For real? With a tt finder?

3. It has happened before, maybe not on first day but there are some people on Entropalyzer* tracker that has a average global on for instance exos being 5000ped+...cuz they got 1 and cashed out

*Entropalyzer is still a closed tracker and if you dont have a login it means you are not invited. As a accuracy thing I would liek to mention it has tracked about 200k ped tt of globals for me while EntropiaTracker has only tracked 135k due to inferior code. Entropalyzer also doesnt use chatlogs to save and read your chat like EntropiaTracker does

4. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

Who wrote Entropalyzer?

5. Out of curiosity (since i made the original release of ET stable - no longer affiliated with it though): how does it obtain the data?

Tussi

6. I think it is from the chat logs since vu10

I see Knuckles post above now, says chat log too

7. Well! this is not surprising at all to me! i made the post below at planet calypso forum about the EU system regarding mining ect...........i will post it again here ...read on!
    .....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    I believe it's based upon a random probability system [​IMG] just like rolling a set of dice"" or for a better example a slot machine [​IMG] i have tried many experiments with mining over the years! and still think up crazy stuff (like mining only on mountain tops [​IMG] ) to try just like any gambler would to rise my odds of wining the big one!! and im no noob miner! but you cant fully predict a randomized system [​IMG] there will be very small variables like what finder you are using or your avatar's skills and your deposit ratio (example: how you roll the dice* slow/fast/drop/ect.)

-this link may help anyone who is interested to understand the basics of such a system-
    Calculating Randomness

Point!--it needs to be a safe but not fail proof ^^ random system""because otherwise some smart brainiac would work it out and exploit it! then loot MA for everything........................................ ........

8. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Nice to see. I think that`s what it`s all about in EU to be able to have that chance even if it is slim. Hopefully the guy is wise with it and takes it as a nice foundation to build on.

9. :D:

:D:

Shameless theft ! ;)
    |
    | PS. just a joke referring to a fun EP event, i wish there were more
    | opportunities for noobs (and others) to loot like that (if they put it back in
    | system)
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v

10. It is also a great way to keep new players in the game or even make the deposit!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.