Global 2007-08-06 - Bunny and Burger visit Crystal Palace

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Burgerman, Aug 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

It was a very cold, stormy day here today, with a lot of heavy rain, so Bunny and I hid indoors and for a treat went to Crystal Palace for some hunting. It turned out to be a good day to visit there. :)

Mind you, the armour decay and ammo burn there is very high, so we still came back to Calypso with fewer peds than when we started, but it was a lot of fun.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 16
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

And one more. :hehe:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  3. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Here is my version of the story LOL Burgerman is right though even with 6 globals you can not break even. Maybe someday we will get higher paying globals :D

I will just post the 5 I was involved in. Burger had a single while I was dead :mad:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 14
  4. Its really a shame that you cannot get even with such an ammount of globals :(

But big gratz to you both :)

5. big gratz , looks like a very eerie place , looks like its a place you are lucky to leave alive :D

6. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

CP is not as depressing as CND, but it is very fast paced and hectic so you really don't have time to worry about where you are lol. Makes a nervous wreck out of me lol. We still play in the kiddy dome. Maybe someday we can move up one level hehehe.

7. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Also there are raunchy dancer NPC's in the bar at CP. Phhwoooaarrr!!!! :hehe:

It certainly does have a different feel about it than CND. CP feels older and more gritty, like a futuristic Wild West town where all the regulars there would be chewing tobacco and drinking Moonshine, fighting each other in the bar and smashing chairs.
    But as Bunny mentioned, we only go into the lowest mob dome, anything higher and the mobs would have us for breakfast. :Beaten: :D

8. it wasn;t the size of the mobs but the place looks well spooky as if it were full of ghosts and ghouls:evil:

9. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Yes I agree it is eerie. Maybe the ghosts of the old hunters who were eaten by the savage aurli and kretlin still roam the corridors here. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.