2008-01-25 - Space Ship 36

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Bunny, Jan 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

The mining run tonight was a small diaster LOL. MA felt so sorry for me they gave me another space ship with a nice 25pd beacon. Thanks MA. :D :D :D

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2008
    • Like Like x 20
  2. I wish i could find a single space ship let alone 36 of them.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

They will come. Just keep dropping bombs and probes. They will hit on either. Probes more often though. Just watch out for the drones LOL :D

• Like Like x 8
  4. lol I think i have droped close to 5k probes and 5k bombs so far. still no hits for spaceships. Ive logged over 2k claims so its like what is going on. I guess it just takes luck. Do you find that space ships occur close to robot encampments or just random? Would be an interesting study and you have quite a few. Was just wondering what your thoughts are.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

I find they are totally random but usually out in the middle of nowhere. Only twice have I had one close to a town. Once at Port Atlantis and once at New Switzerland (very close to tp). I have had several underwater. Not usually where robots are likely. I hope this helps. They seem to come in clusters for me.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Thanks Bunny. So Random Clusters.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

I have had only two space ship encounters in seven months, one was far away from anywhere, southern Eudora, south of Ft. Troy and the other was in a land area on Amethera, not sure which one, about a 10 sec run away from the fertilizer station there and thus, an AT gun.

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.