2008-07-26 - Another great Formidon Friday!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Griph, Jul 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. This evening I participated in Rei's Formidon Friday event (highest single loot wins) for the third time. Great fun as always, and I was very very close to end up at the first place and claim the prize of 400 PED! It started out terrific for me with this global on the second Formidon I killed:

global080725_4.jpg

That one took me to the first place on the scoreboard, a position I managed to hold until it was only a few minutes left of the competition. Then suddenly "soundboy soundboy soundboy" hit a slightly bigger one and pushed me down to a second place! :mad:

I got two more globals during the hour, which didn't matter as highest single loot wins:

global080725_5.jpg
    global080725_6.jpg

You can see on the last one that soundboy just had passed me on the scoreboard...

However, a great evening with very nice loots for me, and a nice runner up prize of 140 PED plus a ticket for a future event, Angel Shadow Heart's "Maffoid Madness" this Sunday.

2ndprize.jpg
    winnerboard.jpg

:twinrifles:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 12
  2. U are great man!! GRATZ!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.