A new beginning ...

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by MindStar9, May 16, 2011.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I'm really excited about our new forum environment and the additional features that we have. Having had an opportunity to play with it at a test site, it was easy to get addicted to it, even though I know that all features are not available at this time, and that there may be a glitch or two. However, I know that Peter and Lykke will attend to them as quickly as they can, and that our forum experience will only grow in a more positive direction.

This new environment is one where you make new discoveries just by using it, and realize that how things are accomplished have a new look, or a new animation. As I navigate my way through this live version now, I am making notes to pass on in the announcement thread to give a list of what needs attention. It would be good for other forum users to do the same.

It's a shame that both Peter and Lykke have work to go to on Monday, because I'm sure they would be right back at it after some much needed sleep. I know we'll see fixes and progression as quickly as it can be accomplished, and I for one am totally looking forward to it.

Thank you Lykke and Peter for your continued dedication to this forum, as well as to bringing the best to the community as it relates to our collective universe.

Much love and respect to both of you. :)

2. Yay, I agree, the new forum rocks, thanks Lykke & Peter :)
    A job well done even with it being a work in progress!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.