A Template for Drama

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Guides and Help' started by narfi, Jun 26, 2010.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

Your wrong.

Your wrong.

Your wrong & stupid.

Your wrong & your mom dresses you funny.

Your wrong and don't even talk English good.

I just don't like you.

----------------------------------------------------

I thought I would supply the above template for anyone that is new to anonymous arguing. Feel free to use it or modify it to your needs.

Things to pay attention to while using it;

1. Start slow and build up.
    2. Use excessive color or quoting of your victims.
    3. Subtle personal attacks. (mom, nationality or language are all great)
    4. Remember to mention a word from the original topic so you can claim to be on topic.
    5. Save your best direct personal attacks for the second or third page, even longer if you have the willpower.
    6. -rep people in the thread(preferably with profanity or poor spelling) or quote reps you received in the same thread.

7. Adapt a "holier-than-thou" attitude and start a Satirical thread directed at the "idiots"

8. If banned or wishing anonymity, multiple forum accounts can be created to further your agenda.

narfi

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

thanx useful info :thumbup:
    I will try to keep to your template.

3. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Sounds about right :D

We've had enough of it so that everyone should have this imprinted in their minds by now. Enough I say.

4. narfi

narfi Lost

Or Better Yet

Swallow your pride, step back, re-evaluate why you are seeing red, and give others the benefit of the doubt.

With very few exceptions, every post I have read where someone is defending their pride against someone who has "wronged" them has ended up making themselves look like idiots.

narfi

5. How to pretend you're not part of the drama:

• Create a semi-funny thread about how to post drama threads...
    :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. narfi

narfi Lost

Good point, Ill add it to the list.

thanks,

narfi

edit:

Added #6&7
    please let me know what else I have forgotten.
    narfi

7. caemundis

caemundis Guest

you have forgot to include your name into each of the empty lines :p
    you think you are smart, but you are not...

8. narfi

narfi Lost

Thanks, I added #7 after wizz mentioned the same thing.

Ive added #8 now as well :thumbup:

keep the ideas coming in guys :)

narfi

9. caemundis

caemundis Guest

add some brain to your empty head, too; and stop doing drugs, m8; if you Tier your brain then to 0.9 you can use forum to search for tier service to make it 1.0, oh, wait they don't sell generic brain in drug stores - you will have to search Auction:p lol

10. apparently you think you are smart too. you betray yourself and already get yourself banned on the other forums most ricky tick.

11. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Oh really??

Can you only repeat yourself??

Where did YOU take your masterdegree?

Who says it's my mom??

Discriminating won't get you anywhere!

You don't know me.. where I come from I have tons of friends in RL .. How many did YOU have again?

----------------------------------------------------
    A very important lesson :wise: - remember to quote every single statement with a new statement which is just as stupid as the one being quoted. The clever thing is, that the quote-posts can go on and on and on forever!!! :yay:

And may I add, that squeezing the *yo mama* thing might also be very good! Fx 'yo mama is so fat she makes hogglos look like chirpies' - or something like that... Practicing makes masters ... :D

12. You may want to add this to your list:

• Intersperse snide remarks on your opponents in totally unrelated threads.

13. Don't forget to make a spurious analogy that makes no sense at all and bears no relation to the question under debate. Such things are impossible to argue against!

14. Hehe, yes, classic move: Chewbacca defense

15. Lykke TheNun

I know what you did lats summer ...

16. *gg* i don't even know what i did last summer... :dunno:

Must be the advantage of being a nun... but, then you know it wasn't thaat exciting... :sleep:

Aye, narfi, add that to the list, too:

Pretend you know some compromising details about your opponents!
    (at least i hope that's was Lykke meant :nana: )

17. Lykke TheNun

Are you saying you don't remember THIS or THAT (insert link to whatever he did)

(Narfi: See how interesting this is; First he grins nervously and he is pretending he forgot all about it. The denial is total - and so is the confusion. Supply next reply with lots of links as shown above - and if possible, in different colours or with capital letters. Your opponents will go dizzy and unsecure and you will probably have won the battle :D ... 'runs')

18. Unfortunately, I attempted to Tier up my brain after buying all the resources and in just one click, i got received the ill fated "Tier upgrade failure: All materials including item were consumed in effort. Thank you."

19. The essential part of a drama thread, and the part that makes it the most effectively dramatic I think is when participants in the thread claim to not be dramatic at all, but claim to wish to remove the drama!

Not only does this contriburte to the thread by highlighting the perception of a mistake made by another, but it says loud and clear "I am better than you" in essence repeating the same message thats been hashed over and over again by one or more parties already involved -- but with a new face!

Snowball Effect

20. Ok, i admit to everything, you know everything better, because, forgive me, i'm just a stupid farmer.

This is called the Natasza defense! No wait...

Finger!

now it's complete - historically.
    The 'finger' is optional tho, your opponent shouldn't spot on first glance what you just did to his carefully raised forum drama ... :D

Aint that strategy of overwhelming beauty? All your opponent said before this point, or will say after, has been rendered void - by one single line!

And, even though you've technically won the fight, it leaves you with the bitter taste of

You've been cheated out of your well deserved final drama curtain.

which makes sure you cannot enjoy it...

A very popular move, especially when you want to exit from an argument quickly!

:nana:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.