A very dedicated and generous friend

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Wistrel, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I don't want to make a very big deal about this as I know he'd be embarrassed. I just wanted to note though that I have very dedicated friend in Entropia. His name is Shinpatchi and we have known each other for some years now through the old virtual mind hive forum. We found a common interest in Anime and (sad to say) Noggin's little project known as "Stealth Project Orange / Noggin's Game" (or SPONG as it affectionately became known). Anyhow although SPONG and virtualmindhive lapsed into obscurity we stayed in contact through email and the occasional chat in game.

OK so to cut a long story short, back in April my avatar turned 9 years old and Shini wanted to buy me a present. I told him I was on the hunt for a Loughrin Cutter Two as I was now maxed on the "One" but not high enough for a "Three". I'd been hunting through one of the Malls for one and the forums/auctions but couldn't find any. Well Shini being the determined chap he is decided he would get me one no matter what. After failing to call in in favours from crafters he searched through not one, but ALL the Malls for me and then, having still come up blank, bit the bullet and CRAFTED ONE FOR ME HIMSELF!!! O_O***

Now, I promised I wouldn't ask how much that cost him and to be honest I really don't think I want to know. @_@

All I want to say is that I'm very very grateful to him and really appreciate all the expense and effort he went to, to do a nice thing for me. The sword is great and I am looking forward to having a "proper" hunting session with it at some stage. (Any recommendations for a mob to hunt would be appreciated) :D

Wistrel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.