A Weekend of Entropia

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Wistrel, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well this is nothing special no creativity or anything. I've had a big weekend of entropia. Didn't do anything else really. The "plan" was to install Tomb Raider.... also some tidying, dusting, cleaning and a whole bunch of "usefull" things.

Well friday night turned into a fun hunting and missioning evening with an old soc mate in old Hades.... thats the big ass smoking crater to all you new folks out there ;) I cleared some missions for Colonel Briars and we also my first global in years which was 2 parts of female L bear armour. I'm keeping them since I think they top most of my armour and arnt actually a bad colour either. :D

On sat I did a weird thing, I more or less decided to clear out most of my stacks in storage. ie that I wasn't really doing much in the way of clothes crafting nowadays so all that went as did anything else folks were buying at Twin. A lot of things went in the TT and I've kept one of each a few things back (just cause I like having random things). There are a bunch of extractors still that had fair markups... but lootius knows if I will ever meet anyone who wants some extractors.

Still, I managed to survive Twin just about without running out of memory so I guess I can put off that PC upgrade for a while longer. At then end of it all I had 300ped+ ^_^ which was quite exciting! What's that, about £20? so yeh nice to find hehe.

I then went on a bit of an upgrading sesh. I've been trying to work my way up to a Breer m3a... I just ran out of m2a you see and tech-ni-cally I wasn't ready for a m3 yet (had only maxed one skill) but I figured what the heck ;) Yes yes I know some people say "don't go up to a gun till you have maxed it already" but I say where is the fun in that? If I wanted to play that economically I'd ah... er... not play? ;)

I was about 97% of the way there with the m2 and 90% with the m3... so a little bit of a down grade actually since I was max 18.5 dmg with the 2 and only 18 with the 3. But the 3 goes up to 20 eventually sooo thats more fun :D I was using a 102 on the 2 but that only does 7 damage. While browsing though I discovered a "hotfoot" amp which does 10, "ah ha!" thinks me well thats too much fun so I whacked that on and now I have a gun that does 27 max as aposed to the 25.5 max I could do before. My ultimate aim of course is to be able to use my 103 again (had to stop after the amp nerf) but to do that I need to get a gun that does a base 24 dmg.... some way off that yet!! Ok technically if I put the hot foot on the 2 I think I'd get a higher dmg but well I wanted to upgrade didn't I?

While I was at all this I got a new vivo to replace my dead T10... I was tempted by the adjusted one since I worked out it did more heal per min than the other standard but in the end went with the T10 again. Its going to be some time before I can go higher me thinks.... I then discovered that actually my heal chip and herb box were better than a T10 =_=*** ah well.... random aside, I once mentioned to some work mates about "ball faps" in entropia and they laughed their heads off (apparently fapping means something else in the real world - I wonder if MA knew?)

Of mild/medium annoyance is that those new MF "nano" chips essentially down grade my skill 2 levels!!! Grrrr.... in one case, I have a lvl 2 kinetic chip I am maxed on, using the new nano standard I'm not even maxed on a lvl 1 chip!!! >_<*** so yeh, if anyone knows of anywhere I can get some of the old non-nano chips, like a shop or something, please tell me (lvl 2 stuff I think). I also want a Loughrin cutter two please!

Today I spent quite a bit of time at Treasure island castle leaching off the ubas who were out hunting bots there. I had a lot of fun with all the uba's and their amazing weaponry and the mega bots and more or less broke even I think and gained 20 pts in robot scanning.

Later I went to Orthos for more filter crafting... this is still a black art I am yet to understand but while there I met someone like me! An old player who is max lvl 7! I am max level 9 myself. The annoying thing is, that the friend list seems to have bugged and now I can't work out who she was... I hope I meet her again anyhow. Its rare to meet someone with the same play style as me... there can't be too many of us really....

Over and out

Wistrel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.