about collecting natural stones, fruits, dung ...

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by jb-aristide, Apr 8, 2010.

1. I know most of people starts by sweating, well my personal experience is that collecting stones, fruits, dung gives u at least same profit/day than sweating and it has additional adventages:

1. u can do this while getting tp's
    2. u could hit a 'stone tower' ... my best to date was Rutol (24) sold in auction for 28 peds, also brukite (113) and some other stuff ... a soc mate got brukite (280) a few weeks ago
    3. it's by far less stressing than catching a moving mob, trying not to die, but u die, go catch the mob again, waiting for a no-fail shot, the mob runs out far from vsk-1 just before getting sweat, catching the mob again, mobs runs again to the closer turret and dies, catching the mob again, this time ur vsk-1 starts collecting faster, mobs come to u and do critical dmg, getting out of revival jumping because too much people obstructing, looking for someone who wanted to heal u for free, fail in that, catching the mob again, your vsk-1 not working fast this time and mobs start making dmg to u, a noob hunter comes and kills your combibo, catchig a mob again, finnaly collecting sweat starts again, u start praying for not to die, SUCCESS!, loot window shows 1 bottle of sweat collected, mob kills u ... rinse and repeat

:banghead:

2. You don't get skills from finding stones though :)

3. narfi

narfi Lost

You don't get pissed off either :P

There is something here for everyone, and thats why I like this game so much. Some like skilling, some like chatting, some like trading, some just enjoy the long walks in the wilderness (I seem to recollect there were some well known people in history that did that)

narfi

4. Olegpedia always thinking in his crazy race for comando :evil:

5. Yep, still sweating my way to Commando :D

6. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

Is this still in the game - collecting natural stones, fruits, dung ...
    If it is how can I do that?

7. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

yes it is.
    All you have to do is WALK around and look at the ground, DON'T RUN.

Best way to do it is in 3th person view, zoomed out a little so you can see the ground all around you and just walk. Like the tread started suggested you can do it while walking from one TP to the other.

The most important thing to remember that you need to WALK to be able to see anything on the ground (well a car works to, but not sure if the stones found will compansate the oil used)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.