Absurdity!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Sorven, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Okay, so I must warn you, somtimes I get thoughts in my head and I like them, they amuse me. Here's one for you, once again set in the life of our dear Sorven...

It's so cold lately, to keep my mind off of it I like to go and read some of Earth's history. I came across a series of articles and discussions about something that some people believed in and strived for at one point. All I can say is, how absurd! These people that made up our past were so lazy! They would do everything possible to do nothing at all. They would long to be given everything on a silver platter and then if they did get it all they wanted to keep the platter as well. The topic of this bit of history was about online gaming. The whole controversy behind it was about some people being able to make money playing these games. Can you believe that? Make money by sitting on your duff pounding buttons! What happened after a few people made some money was others wanted to as well and so many of them joined. In some cases the old players who had already made money made lots more money whlie the influx of new people simply wasted their own hard earned dollars trying to make it rich playing a game. I'm surprised we survived long enough to make it to this planet, I mean seriously? Making money by wasting your time playing games...

Please, please comment on this, I had fun writing it and want to hear what y'all think. :)

2. Sometimes i can't help but wonder what goes into your mind. Where the heck do you get those absurd ideas????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.