Adopt a Newbie ~ Fund (Dalas)

Discussion in 'Adopt a Newbie Foundation' started by Dalas, Feb 24, 2010.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

oops... i think you got the soc name mixed up

narfi

2. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Crap! My brain must've been in a bit of a storm yesterday, it was a busy ANF workday for me and I was talking to members of both socs during the day :D Corrected, and cheers narfi :D

3. Dalas

Wow, donations coming like crazy! Lykke, gief Apartment!

Latest one from Noodles NightOwl O'Shea of the society Brainstormers (not Lost Renegades)!

Nice new addition with the Probes and Mining gear :) Newbies may also want to start mining. Now one will be given that opportunity thanks to you!

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

Another donation was forced on me by my evil socmate Emil The SkilledOne who didn't care that my back was bending and storage spilling with donations!

Talk about inconsiderate eh? :rolleyes:

4. Dalas

A new donation given to Kosh at Smart Professionals United, for their adoption, Danno PrestoDanno Benny! Congrats to both soc and newbie alike, and I hope your relationship blossoms and you thrive from each other's company!

This kit was another impressive one:

• Full Goblin (M)
    • Isis CB5 (L)
    • Omegaton Survey Probe (10)

5. Dalas

Another little donation from Roni, another Opalo!

Thanks man :)

6. Dalas

Tonight I gave a Newbie Kit out to Alwyn for Foxy DominatriX Jade who will hopefully enjoy their adoption-relationship. Thanks for choosing ANF both of you :)

---

Also I decided to edit the Tables slightly to clean it up and free some space.

Here is what I deleted:

[table="head;width=100%"]Donated by|Date|Item|Quantity Left (Handed out)
    Lykke TheNun|23.11.09|Pixie Face Guards (M)|0 (2)
    |23.11.09|Isis CB5 (L)|0(4)
    |23.02.10|Goblin Harness (M)|0(1)
    Suu Left Miles|10.01.10|Pixie Arm Guards (F)|0 (1)
    |10.01.10|Pixie Arm Guards (M)|0 (2)
    |10.01.10|Pixie Foot Guards (M)|0(1)
    Ion|15.01.10|Pixie Shin Guards(M)|0(1)
    |15.01.10|Goblin Face Guards (M)|0(1)
    |15.01.10|Goblin Gloves (M)|0(1)
    |15.01.10|FAP-5|0(1 TT'd for Vivo T1)
    Dalas|24.02.10|Goblin Face Guards (M)|0(1)
    [/table]

[table="head;width=100%"]Donated by|Date|Item|Quantity Left (Handed out)
    Geronimo Roni Last|06.03.10|Goblin Thigh Guards (M)|0(1)
    |06.03.10|FAP-15|0(1 TT'd for Vivo T1)
    |06.03.10|Emik S30 (L)|0(1)
    |16.03.10|Vivo T1|0(1)
    Juniper Jaywalker Jones|21.03.10|Isis CB5 (L)|0(1)
    Aboo The Fish Musacaar|27.03.10|Pixie Gloves (M)|0(1)
    |27.03.10|Goblin Foot Guards (M)|0(1)
    |27.03.10|Goblin Thigh Guards (M)|0(1)
    Noodles NightOwl O'Shea|31.03.10|Ziplex Ju10 Matterseeker|0(1)
    |31.03.10|Omegaton Survey Probe|0(10)
    Emil The SkilledOne|31.03.10|Goblin Arm Guards (M)|0(1)
    [/table]

After TTing the rest of the Omegaton FAPs and buying the Vivo T1 given tonight, I had some pecs left over, so with those I bought:

- Omegaton Survey Probe (2)
    - Medium BLP Pack (3200)

I'll just shove them under my own name in the Table I guess :)

7. Dalas

One Kit given to Jaywalker for her newbie Elden Fledo Stargazer. Big grats to you guys, and welcome back after a short study break Fledo!

This kit was:

Full Pixie (M)
    Emik S30 (L)
    Castorian Combat Enblade-A

8. Dalas

Another kit given to Philip TheTank J-Fry of Lost Renegades for their newbie James Ninja Smith.

This kit was:

• Full Pixie (M) set.
    • Sollomate Opalo.
    • Emik S30 (L).

I wish James a great and active time with our friends the Lost Renegades, ANF's number one society!

---

There was no Vivo T1 here because we don't have any more in the Fund, and no FAPs to sell for them! It would be appreciated if anyone had any dead T1s laying around, if they threw them my way :)

Same goes for Pixie (M) Thighs which we just ran out of, but I know they're more valuable.

9. Hello there! i think i'd like to make a request, please! My ava name is Sorrowraider Wild Slaveringflame, and with help of Adopt Newbie Fund i was invited to the Laudanum soc.; so, can i have something from your lists that fits Female avatar: i already made several TP runs and collected sweat in order to repair my jumpsuit; i would really like to hunt snablesnots and i need Goblin, even broken low TT parts will do, because i will make money to repair them by sweating (also make more defence skills before hunt); i hope you can help me; if it is not much to ask;

10. Dalas

Hi Shadowraider.

It's not too much to ask :) That's why we're here after all!

The system for giving out Newbie Kits is that after one week of adoption with your society, your society leader should get in contact with me for your Kit. I will then meet up with that person in-world and give them the Kit to pass on to you. I understand Laudanum is our latest society and Magyar may not know our system yet, but I will inform him just incase.

I do try to tailor the kits for the person specifically, so yes, Goblin Female parts are no problem.

Hope this helped :)

Enjoy yourself!

11. yes, thanks, that's it, i can see good logic in it! i will keep on try do my best! okies.. cu:clap:

12. Dalas

New donation from Igor DoublePity Arris!

Answering my pleading call for Vivo T1s and Pixie Thighs, he spotted me at Port Atlantis after completing a healing job and about to head back to Swamp for the night. I'm glad he did, because he donated one of each of these items!

Thanks a lot Arris!

13. Dalas

Ok, another donation from Bruno SoulReaver Silva.

He just randomly approached me at Swamp Camp and asked:

[SoulReaver] Are you the big cheese of the ANF ? :)

Thanks for your Pixie donations, and I hope we can collaborate more in the near future!

14. SoulPT

SoulPT SoulReaver

It was a pleasure to donate. I think everyone should try to help ANF by donating anything you can.

Remember that once, possibly a long time ago, you were the newbie and you felt lost and overwhelmed in this game. ANF helps people fit in the game sooner and enjoy it better wich means more buyers for your manufactured stuff or more sellers for your Muscle Oil.

If you cannot or dont want to donate, at least help spread the word by posting about ANF on other forums or webpages or even by bringing some of your friends to the game using ANFs services.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

15. Dalas

Wow, they're coming thick and fast! Another donation from Wolf tamlin 4711 of our own Irken Invaders!

He actually donated 10 peds so I thought it was wise to buy some ammo for the newbies with this. I got 50k Medium Cells and 50k Medium BLP Packs.

Had a nice chat about transparency and altruism too :)

Thank you tamlin for your support, see you at Swamp soon I reckon!

---

Thank you SoulPT for your kind words. Now you can admire your donation in the Table :D

16. Dalas

A new donation from our new Society contact, Coffeeman AKA Fred Paco Iglesias! Some Pixie parts and an Emik S30 (L), always safe and welcome additions.

After a nice introductory chat, it seems this guy and his society, -=GodsOfChaos=- are set to become great newbie helpers!

17. Dalas

Phew, bit of a busy day here.

One donation from Sorrowraider Wild Slaveringflame. Goblin Thighs (M)! Thanks to our friend now adopted by Lost Renegades and supporting ANF from such a young age :) The future's bright!

Also a newbie kit given to Sorrowraider too. This one was:

• Goblin Thighs (F)
    • Goblin Gloves (F)
    • Goblin Shins (F)
    • Goblin Feet (F)
    • Opalo
    • CB5 (L)
    • 5 ped of Medium Cells
    Noticed I don't have many Goblin (F) parts! I wish you all the best with your kit, Wild, and be sure to keep in touch and let us know how you get on in future!

18. Dalas

A second newbie kit given out to Loccen GeorgeIII Blackbriar. This kit was:

• Full Pixie (M)
    • Combat Enblade-A
    • Vivo T1
    This is pretty much the perfect kit I'd want to give out, with the weapon being variable. Sometimes it's just not possible though so we have to improvise, as we did with Sorrowraider above.

All the best from ANF to George, and again, don't forget to keep in touch!

Enjoy :)

19. Dalas

Another newbie kit handed out to Mr Nick Name of Lost Renegades!

This one was:

• Pixie set minus Thighs (M)
    • Emik S30 (L)
    • Combat Enblade-A
    • 50k Light BLP Pack (Swapped for the 50k Medium BLP Pack in the List)
    Wishing Nick a fun future in EU and with his society, keep in touch man!

20. Dalas

Been a bit quiet recently, but one donation was made today :)

Fred Paco Iglesias met me in PA and gave us a FAP-5! Asked his permission to TT it eventually for a Vivo T1 when I hunt one down. Thanks for another donation Paco!

We both enjoyed the Entropia Planets 1000 Member Naked Armax Fisting event tonight. Good stuff!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.