Afterworld Books by dalewj

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by dalewj, May 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

and some of you might know I am writing a series of books about my avatar in Afterworld. Both as a history of the game and also to help the devs build some internal storyline. So I came out with my second book last month and this month there is work going on to translate both books to Russian and create an audio book of both. So busy times! Both books are free if you have a AW account. if not you can pay the $5 USD to get them in various epub and pdf formats. I'm working on another book from the robots perspective of the game and the 3rd diaries will start after all the upcoming upgrades are completed.

==============
    Diaries of Afterworld Book 1: A new Beginning.
    Book Website
    AW Forum info
    Diaries of Afterworld Book 2: Building a Life
    Book Website
    AW Forum info
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Aww crap,... my account isn't working on that forum. Wouldn't mind a look at these. Don't spose you'd consider posting a preview? Maybe a few pages or something so we can get an idea about the books?

3. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

i placed the first chapter of the first book in the message. ill post the first chapter of the second book in a bit.

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Thanks!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.