And it begins

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Digit, Feb 5, 2012.

1. There I was--broke. Nothing left and a bad taste of boredome. I could take it and decided to leave this old world for a new one. I have seen some cool leaflets about other planets to go to. One stuck out to me--Arkadia. So I sold me stuff and took the essentials and searched for ride.

After a days search I found an pilot that would take me the long route to Arkadia for cheap.

After arriving to this new place I started to venture about. I had a serious case of deja vu since I could have sworn that I teleported here before. Heck I even had a few items in my storage--wierd.

Any how I'm just safely touring the planet in my Sleipnir to find some good hunting spots.

2. I really enjoy just touring around Arkadia. I'm at Calypso at the moment, but I was on Arkadia a few days ago and just drove around in the nature in my Explorer. It's truly amazing. I wish I had better graphics so I could enjoy it more fully.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.