ANF Contest! Looting Armor

Discussion in 'Entropia Events' started by narfi, Mar 6, 2010.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

2. I will post that as soon as I get home. I am on the ANF list though. :)

3. narfi

narfi Lost

Ah ok, thats good enough.. im not the most observant sometimes ;P

gl looting the rest,

narfi

4. Sorry to come with this kind of post, but...

Sarasimo your char M or F i cant see what are the armor pieces ya getting on your SSs so if ya could do like all others and let your cursor on the piece ya looted would be easy for all to see it.

:disgust::whip:

5. I think it's pretty obvious that he looted a pair of each, (M) and (F)...

6. narfi

narfi Lost

Yeah i can see one of each in the pic, but of course it will be simpler in the future to do the mouse over thing :P

narfi

7. errrrr...
    im not saying just last SS i mean the first one too that have a shin piece only ...

thats why i put ... Screen Shot"s"

8. narfi

narfi Lost

The first screen shot is also easily distinguishable as a female piece. Lets continue the contest with a spirit of fun :)

narfi

9. narfi

narfi Lost

A nice Armor looting story

I started mining almost exclusively a few weeks ago and it became a good excuse for me to start putting together a set of Jaguar (L) armor. It is a little better protection than my gremlin in almost all areas and only weights 2kg for the entire set. Its good against bots and mobs both and looks really nice.

Each time Ive hit a nice global mining I would buy a new piece, but for the last couple of weeks there hasn't been a single arm guard in auction :(

I checked for tiger arms which look similar and they were over 200% which I dont really feel like paying. (ive found out now that jag arms cost the same amount as well)

Anyways to make a long story short I got a wild hair tonight and looked up the arm guards on entropedia.info and found that Hispidus drop them. I bought a BL1000 which with my beast amp is the most dps gun I can use economically right now. Put my 3A plates on the jag pieces i did have and used my gremlin arms. I had just sold alot of my ores so I put the 400ped left on my card into ammo and headed out. My wife was board so I asked her to come along and fap me. Im glad I did because even with my armor they were hitting me fore 30-50dmg per hit even through the plated armor and when they hit my gremlin arms for 70+.

She did a good job and I only died from crit hits and when they hit my arms two times in a row.

About 10ped of ammo into the hunt I hit a 30ped mini of muscle oil and then the loot dried up for a while with lots of no loots and nova fragments.

Then right at the 100ped ammo mark I hit this,

[​IMG]

170ped global with a full tt set of jag arms for me ;)

"got em!!!"
    "lets head back :P "
    and the hunt was over :)

Total offensive costs for the hunt were 100ped of ammo and 50ped of gun/amp decay. But mainly I'm happy I got the arm guards I was looking for.

In the excitement I didnt do the "mouse over" thing which is why I am as leniant as I am for this competition, I know how exciting it is to get what you are trying for and how unexpected it can be even when its what your trying to do.

GL with your goals, and have fun :)

narfi

10. A nice Armor looting story

Hey Narf, mega congrats on the loot!! Lot of ammo spent but all good. Nicely done.

11. narfi

narfi Lost

A nice Armor looting story

Thanks BB :)
    I got really lucky, I honestly want expecting to get them even with the 400ped of ammo.

12. Hi All. I'm throwing my hat into the ring. Got 3 pieces so far. Pixe Arms, Face, and Harness

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Forgot to take a screen with your agi on it :/

PS: Gratz on your "aimed" arms narfi :P

14. narfi

narfi Lost

J-Fry is on the ANF list (and one of my adopties) so he is eligible.

narfi

15. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Yo Narfi, ubergrats on the Jag Arms! Man, those are some gnarly graphics though :D

16. narfi

narfi Lost

Yeah my wife and I have matching hp tx2500 touchscreen tablets which are convenient for what they are, but getting kind of old. They are prone to overheating as well :( It is convenient to use the touch screen when sorting inventory in game though ;P

They are going to have to last us another year or so though, so I'm just happy that they play the game and I can see some colors (unlike the clay figures ive seen in some peoples screenshots)

gl and have fun,

narfi

17. [​IMG] pixie M gloves. 4/7 done :)

18. Got Pixie Feet M this morning. Only Thighs and Shins are left.

[​IMG]

19. Ok, I've done a lot of daikiba and snable since my last post. So much that i've been thinking of giving up. But today the sun shone through the clouds and I got Pixie Shins M. @6/7 Only Thighs left.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.