ANF: Show of hands / Pulse check

Discussion in 'Adopt a Newbie Foundation' started by Dalas, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Hey guys, can I just have a shout from people who are still around and interested in ANY way in ANF?

If you're new and are interested in helping out in any way, even if you're not sure how you can help out, please also shout.

If you are new and want to be adopted, head over to the Newbie List. If you already registered there, just let me know here and I'll head over, find you and add you to the list.

If you are in a society or you're a society leader interested in adopting newbies, check the Society List. If your soc was already involved, let me know here and I'll add you to the new table :)

Just trying to get a picture of how to progress here.

Thanks for your cooperation :)

Dalas

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dalas

PS. Check out my new Blog Post Series: ANF Revival Series, started today, to get an idea of what's going on in the works.

3. I would still love to be adopted but I'm stuck on Rocktropia... My IGN is Mr.Grin.

4. Dalas

Ah you are still here :)

Good to see you still hanging around despite the downtime ANF had. Now if you wouldn't mind filling this form in, I can get you added to our Newbie List and hopefully have a soc and a ride to Calypso if that's what you want? Otherwise I'll have to see what I can do cross-planet-wise before we branch out officially :)

Here's the form, just copy and paste this into a new reply and fill in your details:

---

Home Planet:

Real life location:
    Real life gender:
    Real life age:
    Other Languages:

Entropia join date (or approx):
    Agility:

Notable skills in, or interest for...

Mining:
    Hunting:
    Crafting:

Personal characteristics (keywords about your personality):

What do you seek in the Entropian community:

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society:

How can you help to make this happen:

5. Avatar name: Mr Grin 4life

Home Planet: Rocktropia

Real life location: Pennsylvania
    Real life gender: Male
    Real life age: 19
    Other Languages:

Entropia join date (or approx): A month ago maybe...
    Agility: Idk... can tell in game?

Notable skills in, or interest for...

Mining: Will definently spend some time in.
    Hunting: Definently will be my main focus.
    Crafting:

Personal characteristics (keywords about your personality): Funny, Kind, Generous, at least I like to hope so.

What do you seek in the Entropian community: A fun enviroment to hang out with new and old friends, have a good time, and maybe make some money playing a video game.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: Advice, People to hang out with, People to play the game with, and generally just fun like-minded people.

How can you help to make this happen: When I get knowledgable about the game I hope to give back for sure.

6. -TAO- is still interested :)

7. Dalas

Thanks Jay. You are already in the table :)

Let me know if there is something you want changing for your entry though.

8. Me?... :(

9. narfi

narfi Lost

Dalas, I gave Fluff above an invite to the Renegades. You could send him a contract :)

narfi

10. Dalas

Fluff, you were in the Newbie Table anyway. I guess I just forgot to mention it, my bad.

Ok Narfi, thanks for that. Shall do :)

11. Dalas

Any more interest here? Any fresh faces?

12. Hi,

I'm not able to take a regular duty, due to RL restrictions. But I'd be ready to help if needed, and if possible for me.
    I'm on Cyrene atm, will be back on Arkadia the next weeks.

Should an adoptee need help, and I'm on, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'll make sure that I'm visible in the player register.
    I can do rescues, can teach some mining, and can help in low-HP team hunting. If my time frame allows, I can do interplanetary transports, too - but only w/o any stackables, and not if it is avoidable - space is sooooo boring ...

Have a good time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.