Announcing : BLACK LIGHT PIRATE ALLIANCE

Discussion in 'Entropia Societies' started by DaisyColdFinger, Oct 2, 2011.

1. The BLACK LIGHT PIRATE Alliance
    [​IMG]
    .Take what you can and give nothing back.

This is a SPACE PIRATE alliance consisting of individuals from different societies on different planets. The sole purpose of this alliance is to bring together rogue and existing smaller teams of pirates with a view to partake in special events as PIRATES against other forces but primarily against bigger loot carrying space ships such as Motherships and so forth.

BLACK LIGHT PIRATES ALLIANCE Guidelines (Partial)

1. This is not a society, so you can be a alliance member while being in your existing society.
    2. You do not need to be uber active or even available at all times, all the time.
    3. You will need to be in possession of a combat weaponised space faring craft.
    4. You do not need to be a full time pirate (Only during the missions or events is fine)
    5. Your may become a secret member without having to reveal your name (Send PM)

Added Bloody Code of Conduct ( I dont like too many rules, but guess some are needed)

Naturally being Black Light Pirate Alliance member you will have certain advantages over non member space travelers. Reply here or send me a PM if you wish to be invited. Obviously as a full time hard core pirate i will advise where when needed.

We already have a number of BLP Alliance members and would like to offer a chance for a few more to come on board which is why we finally brought it to the forum.

So post here or PM me if you wish to be considered.

Cheers & GL

DCF

2. Ahoy!

...Interested in joining yer crew. Could you give a mate an idea of what the investment will be in PED to join up and what expected returns for 4 hours of pirating "play" will be? Basically, could a buccaneer such as meself make a profit of, say, 500 PED a day for 4 hours of raiding a day?
    Thanks ye hearty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.