Another scam day on Mindark's planet, Calypso

Discussion in 'Akbar Creative' started by Akbar, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Another scam day on Mindark's planet, Calypso

Everytime I have been hunting Drone Elites in the past years, in team or some times alone but with a fapper
    each run was filled of many globals and the feeling of a deserved result for such kind of hard mob.

Entropia 2021-09-01 23-04-24-11_M.jpg

Entropia 2021-09-02 01-00-06-49_M.jpg

2021-09-01 19:02:05 [Globals] [] Mishgunok Mishgun Dimention killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 77 PED!
    2021-09-01 20:20:44 [Globals] [] Mishgunok Mishgun Dimention killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 199 PED!
    2021-09-01 22:32:12 [Globals] [] Harry Hoob Hoobler killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 56 PED!
    2021-09-01 22:44:43 [Globals] [] Harry Hoob Hoobler killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 353 PED!
    2021-09-01 22:59:29 [Society] [Lucky Akbar Sylphe] here are my results 1h drone elite, can call the guiness book ! :
    2021-09-01 22:59:31 [Society] [Lucky Akbar Sylphe] 12 25 7 7 38 13 10 12 8 13 11 11 10 49 15 13 28 6.66 17 26 12 16 12
    2021-09-01 22:59:38 [Society] [Lucky Akbar Sylphe] not 1 global

2021-09-01 23:34:25 [Globals] [] Harry Hoob Hoobler killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 141 PED!
    2021-09-01 23:42:14 [Globals] [] Harry Hoob Hoobler killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 126 PED!
    2021-09-02 00:13:16 [Globals] [] Harry Hoob Hoobler killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 189 PED!
    2021-09-02 00:38:45 [Globals] [] Living Dead Girl killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 83 PED!
    2021-09-02 00:44:10 [Globals] [] Living Dead Girl killed a creature (Drone Elite) with a value of 452 PED!

Do not refer to the EL tracker, I had like 40 globals on Greece not recorded on the EL tracker and I was aslo running the application myself, so fuck it.

Here the only feeling I got is mindark manipulating the loot the way they want and giving loot to who they want, and particulaily to swedish players, this is absolutely disgusting, there is nothing fair in Entropia.
    Please have a look at the peds i'm cycling since last week, since last month, even since the start of this year, no this is just a fucking joke Mr Enrik Nel mindark CEO, you and your dishonnest crew of scammers and your "developpers" implementing exploits and cheats like NEVER WAS before.
    And I continue to see my swedish friends "Joat" and "Rose Dendron Wood" do consequent HOFs at a regular time from people who are not depositing anymore, because why would they need to deposit when mindark is feeding their ped card all the time...

In the case of "dendron" that's even more particular, because added to the fact he is a swedish player, he joined recently (or should I say was accepted by mindark) the "hidden" mindark society in the game, called "Amethera Demons" where most their members are nammed "DELUXE" which clearly show (and since over 15 years) people who are running the mindark official avatars (just in case mindark thought we did not know) and those players like i name here "Frederik Jedi Deluxe" "BobbySkankinbob Deluxe" (and his full mod shadow that certainly fell in his inventory by magic) and others, are given a really incredible luck by getting globals and HoF all the time and by discovering valuable items extremly often, so after a while HOW CAN MINDARK continue to pretend all players have the same chances, My ASS !

2021-07-07 09:51:15 [Globals] [] Rose Dendron Wood killed a creature (Eomon Mature) with a value of 3548 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
    Please mindark check how many Eomons I killed during the "PED migration to swedish players card" and explain me why I dont get at least "A" HoF when certain players are doing HoF after HoF everyday!

I dream that a day someone could crack and post the entire code of the mindark's game to show and proove that mindark are SINCE DAY ONE HUGELY PRIVILIGIATING the swedish players and CLEARLY STEALING all other players, while they also steal deposits to give to non-depositors in the purpose of fake advertising...

Seem the swedish authorities are closing the eyes after so many alerts sent to them !
    The Alfred Nobel price have been created for Economic Science,
    YOU mindark should ask a price for the BIGGEST SWEDISH SCAMMERS and probably WORLDWIDE THIEVES in a virtual game stealing and scamming the Earth players, customers and even "Partners".
    Time to get new world records in the Guiness Book for dishonest behaviours and betraying "partners" (hey mate Deathifier).

To my swedish friends,
    Names removed as per request, and true sorry if I offended someone, this was really not my intention
    Linzey who was a very close friend to me (ooops left the game due to too much evidences to be priviligiated by mindark)...
    Please do a drone elite run for 1h and post your results.
    I bet all my avatar skills (480k even i chipped out 2 times) that none of you get such an incredible shit result as I had.
    Let's see how many uber HoF you will get instead...
    Time to get back peds from honest players beeing systematically robbed by mindark.

And I give a warm hello to my friend "Name Removed as per request" who had a tower as a non depositor few days after he joined in the game
    without counting tons of huge HOF and full ESI in loots.

Me I had to send an Email to Marco Behrmann (no answer classic mindark), then an Email to Lyna Larson (blablabla answer classic mindark), then my Friend Ogi Mini directly phoned to mindark so much he could not believe my incredible bad luck after all i deposited, and a week after the phone call i did 3 HoF in 2 days when I never had a single HoF for 7 years, hard to believe mr Enrik Nel dont you think ? But this was in 2011, luck popped up and vanished as fast as it had arrived...
    Avatar created June 28th 2004, VU 5.7

So many times I dreamt I could come to your office and kick your faces mindark.
    YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL MINDARK FUCKING SWEDISH THIEVES !
    No need to wonder why swedish players are such priviligiated, long time mindark would not exist anymore if swedish people were treated and scammed like we are.
    In the swedidsh tradition...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  2. So many of many times i had chats with friends who were telling the same same same thing about how is it possible that always the same players are always first there when an event is starting, frederik jedi deluxe, BobbySkankinbob Deluxe, and other players from the "Amethera Demons" society... Simply because those players are running the mindark official avatars, and this is why I posted those screenshots some months ago see on this link.

Those people are receiving such an incredible luck that the word "suspicious" is so weak that i would not find a word to qualify it...
    If not just, mindark are THIEVES and swedish players are HUGELY advantaged while all other players are ripped off!

Entropia 2021-09-03 12-17-25-78.jpg

2020-12-24 13:57:11 [Globals] [] Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Pulsar The Purveyor) with a value of 19747 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
    2020-12-24 13:59:34 [Local] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Zeus] Again we do not control loot.

Pretty funny to read this when it is one of the players i listed above who is running this official avatar with a second computer. But may be you could explain us why the big hit happened before the Arrival of other avatars... And this each time in the years, should I check my archives and post other screenshots ?....

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  3. And the classic blindness of people (when that's not the hypocrisy too afraid of mindark reprisals toward them) make again mindark win...

Two things are infinite, the universe and the human stupidity, but i'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein

Entropia 2021-09-03 13-10-30-93.jpg

Funny to see that "Jeannette" is THE player with who i had the most chats about swedish beeing priviligiated and about the fact that amethera demons players are getting an incredible luck in game just as always the ones first in event areas as explained above... when I talk about hypocrisy...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  4. There classic, everytime that's the same story
    welcome to ScamTropia Universe.
    Get robbed by mindark swedish scammers while they redistribute your money to selected players (swedish)
    SHARED : perfect way to give to who they want without you to know who...
    Classic dishonest people

Entropia 2021-09-04 23-19-53-12_M.jpg

[MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Zeus] Again we do not control loot.

THERE IS REALLY NO POLICE IN SWEDEN ???

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I wish they'd fix this dark blue text on darker blue background... so hard to read the text for me.

[Reported it many times and even given them values to fix the code and flagged it to "My" but she doesn't want to talk to players]

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Dunno about others but I think you should

7. And the bad luck or should I say the Mindark unfairness is continuing...
    Too bad I did not track all loots i had from warlocks, this was really epic
    5 6 7 ped loot and this fantasticly disgusting 3 ped, to send to the Guiness Book again...
    Just to ensure what mindark claimed for years :
    This IS NOT a gambling game, Mindark DO NOT control the loots, All players have the same chances, yea sure...

And during this time, the same DELUXE avatars are filling the top of the SOF (Swedish of Fame)
    Since all of us should know that All swedish players have the same chances while many of us are getting ripped off after each mindark Calypso event who are giving in shared (meaning without telling to who) 39000 peds and many others, explaining why our hunting returns are suddenly collapsing to 50% back or even less 2 days before the mindark event and several days after...
    Where is the 97% back claimed by mindark in the "loot 2.0" ? Probably to those "SOF" people...

One more time, Murder Wishes...
    ...Saddly I got no skills in this, I log to have fun in a social group, but I exit with a HUGE feeling of unfairness and dishonnesty.

PS : That's not US, the players, who should hit the "Respect the EULA button" before logging in the game,
    when I see the incredible number of cheats and exploits which have been added in the last 2-3 years....
    Each time a new CEO comes, each time we are losing even more for features WE PAIED FOR YEARS.
    Please remove your Fucking Hypocrit Rules about cheats and exploits ! - EULA ? What EULA ? Start to respect it first...
    Or lock the real dishonnest people, i guess you know who they are after 18 years of activity...
    There is really no police in sweden ? Ahhh no, policemen are given an avatar to make sure everything's ok, hey Skalman !
    And by magic again, they are (or used to be) lucky looter and uber items fall from the sky, Classic should I say...

Entropia 2022-05-03 17-03-43-74.jpg

How could we agree that people with no integrity and pure example of dishonnesty toward all people, toward all humans, can expect to receive protection by their "brothers" ?
    I hope all of you guys working at mindark, are proud to know your salaries come from players who are CLEARLY ripped off by unfair and dishonnest rules, rules that are NEVER Respected by your managers.

Sad, just sad...
    Finland and Sweden intensify talks on joint NATO application
    https://www.defensenews.com/global/...en-intensify-talks-on-joint-nato-application/

This is AGAIN for you Mr Enrik Nel Jerkrot :
    Integrity : The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Sometimes I Dream... Killer Bean 2.1

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

If the game upsets you, just stop playing it. There's literally thousands of games you could be enjoying yourself with, for a fraction of what EU costs. And best of all, by not playing, you'll know you won't be financing the Swedish knuckleheads.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yea... You are right.
    I play for free as I do support with a great and nice friend.
    Waste my friend's peds is something which really do not please me...
    And I find even more disgusting to see that tons of cheats and exploits have been implemented since the actual MA CEO....
    Many cool features dont work anymore since this fucking shit of shrapnels, loots are just a big joke today.
    And so many other activities (professions) died too...

When I think I could play with 500 peds for weeks In the Project Entropia Times, yea things changed dramatically now.
    Customers ? LA owners ? Planet partners ? RCE ?...
    No, just the mindark Tyranny and dishonnest concepts...
    So sad...

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  10. This is just disgusting, Mindark runs an event, and loot is just a fucking scam. Like each time they run an event....
    Leviathan, i get 2.22 ped, 2.41, 2.70, 2.76... will be very hard for me to reach the 97% back they advertise...
    I left the game mega pissed (murder wishes)...

Entropia 2022-05-27 17-09-39-64.jpg

My friend Janku finally make me change my mind the day after, we go daspletor stalkers...

1st mob, a ninja EXPLOIT kills me while i'm fighting vs another daspletor.
    PLEASE mindark explain us why we have to accept your fucking bullshit EULA since YOU THE FIRST ARE NEVER RESPECTING IT SINCE YOU ARE CONTINUOUSLY IMPLEMENTING TONS OF DISGUSTING CHEATS AND EXPLOITS ??????
    WE PAY THE HARD PRICE IN A GAME WHERE MINDARK ARE THE WORST CHEATERS.....

Entropia 2022-05-28 19-43-20-47.jpg

Next mob, again another ninja EXPLOIT exactly where we are....
    You can see we just started to hit our mob that immediately another mob spawns from the sky where we are.
    Who do you think are the cheaters using exploits mindark ? "Mind-Dark"
    Our fapper spawned his sleipnir as he was afraid to die AGAIN due to those systematic totally disgusting cheats.
    While me Ak, The Voice of Honnest Players, is doing screenshots to show THE TRUTH about such disgusting features...

Entropia 2022-05-28 19-51-34-46.jpg

Next mob right after the previous one, AGAIN ninja EXPLOIT that kills me.
    Mindark, or should I say the new mindark after the next and next and next CEO certainly think there are not enough disgusting cheats that they need to add more and more and more. Honnestly YOU mindark hit the respect the eula button, NOT US !

Entropia 2022-05-28 19-55-02-78.jpg

This is absolutely disgusting, more than bored of you mindark FUCKING CHEATERS in a so called "RCE" (fuck shrapnels) game where we involve so much money... since so many years...

Entropia 2022-05-28 19-56-55-00.jpg

And this is something pissing many many players, but they invested so much Real Money that they do not dare to say anything...

This is absolutely disgusting, RESPECT YOUR OWN RULES or REMOVE YOUR FUCKING HYPOCRIT EULA !

j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.

Bugs reported are improved to be worse the next time (and I can give tons of prooves as I play since 2004)
    Cheats are improved to make mindark win even more money in their REAL CASH "ECONOMY"
    Exploits are also improved to be worse, read above.

In the swedish tradition.... of fucking liars and dishonnest people.

PS : One of my swedish friend, yes true I got many swedish friends, told me there will be a big LAN event in september.
    May be time to call the guiness book already to count all uber hofs given to swedish players during this event.
    And in same time, count all other players suffering to be ripped off again for losing their peds and make a new guiness record.
    But dont worry, as your official mindark avatars are swearing it, Mindark DO NOT control the loots...
    (Which certainly explains why all cool items disappeared from loots, replaced by those totally bullshit shrapnels that noone cares...).

Last edited: May 29, 2022
  11. 2020-12-24 13:59:34 [Local] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Zeus]
    Again we do not control loot.
    Don't hate on us.
    Just be happy.

Link
    Entropia 2020-12-24 15-00-00-85_M.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.