Arcade: New Games Tournaments

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Phoenix, Oct 20, 2007.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Hello Gamers! I understand that the Arcade is being a little boring with all the same Tournaments going on and it is very annoying not to be able to create some Tournaments for the New Games recently added! So this is a thread where you can post your preferences on which game you want to play in a Tournament.

I need at least 3 participants for each game of your choice. The New Games are:

1. Bombjack 2 [New Levels]
    2. Cube Field
    3. Uber Breakout
    I await your replies. Thx! :)

PS. As soon as the number of participants are reached, I will create the Tournament. This thread can be used at any time you want to play those games in Tournaments, at least until a new version of the Arcade is obtained which can allow Tournaments being created for those games the normal way.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Thanks for the update Phoenix, I will have to set some time aside to join in on the fun!!! One day soon I hope :-)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

*BUMP*

Arcade Tournaments have ended. If you wish one with the new games, as posted above, please post a reply here. Thank you! :)

• Like Like x 5
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I'm willing to make an Uber Breakout Tournament. I need at least 3 participants in order to create it. Please post a reply here and as soon as 3 or more players post, I will create the Tournament.

The Matches will be arranged like this: The first to post here will enter the First Match. The second will enter the Second Match. The third will compete the first player in the First Match and the fourth will compete the player in the Second Match. I will always be the 4th player if there are only 3 players willing to participate. If there are more than 4 players then I will be very happy :)

Thx and I hope you have fun!!! :D

PS. You are free to post for another game of those mentioned above that you might be interested in playing in a Tournament.

• Like Like x 5
  5. count me in

• Like Like x 5
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Thx blade16. Anyone else wanting to participate? At least 2 places left for the Uber Breakout Tournament!! :boxyou:

• Like Like x 5
  7. I'll have a go in an uber breakout tournament. I only played it a little but it's worth a try :)

• Like Like x 4
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Yay! Thx Phunk! 1 place left!! Come and join!! :yahoo:

• Like Like x 2
  9. go on then ill have a bash :):coffee:

• Like Like x 2
  10. now we are 4 :) lets start

• Like Like x 2
  11. Red Sonia

Red Sonia Rouge Lady

Count me in for uber breakout tournament

• Like Like x 4
  12. lol now we are 5 xD

• Like Like x 2
  13. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Tournament Created!!! Yay!! :yahoo:

• Like Like x 4
  14. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

*BUMP*

Anyone interested for some Tournaments? The Arcade is getting quite dusty. I'm thinking to make a Cube Field Tournament. Same rules as the Uber Breakout Tournament. Post here to be entered into the Tournament. :)

• Like Like x 4
  15. New game added: RED

Reminder to all arcade players: Look at http://www.ibparcade.com for any new games you would like to see here at EuC!

• Like Like x 6
  16. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

*BUMP*

Is anyone interested in some Arcade Tournaments? Especially for the games referred at the first post which need special treatement to be in Tournament Mode ;)

Please post here in which game of those in the first post you want to compete and if we can collect at least 3 players, the Tournament will be made. Also, check http://www.ibparcade.com, as Phunksta mentioned, to see any new games you may want to be added in our Arcade :)

Thx! :)

17. I haven't taken part to any tournament before so I could try this one. Game doesn't matter, I'm not good in any of them :>

• Like Like x 2
  18. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Thx Mora! You are the first player for the Cube Field Tournament! Anyone else willing to participate?

PS. You are the Asteroids Champion m8! I doubt anyone can beat you there, hehe ;)

19. I want to participe!!!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Thank you James! :D

At least one more needed to make this Cube Field Tournament!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.