Arcade Tournament here...

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by jim_T, Oct 26, 2009.

1. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

2. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

Ah c'mon guys! dont you wanna make EP arcade history! ;) Sign-up now...it's free! :D

3. Tourney full now. Let the games begin. muhahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  4. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

ah shyte! You guys Are good! wth...had to go up against Razors 25!! managed 18...kk...a bit drunk but...still...gl in the final mate! :thumbup:

5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

second round was a lot worse, got 19

• Like Like x 1
  6. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

kk, but still 25 is good...

...but I wonder how SevvyS gonna beat Praugs 45(!?)...thats like off the scale! :laugh:

7. fk thats impossible ! But ill try my best :)

8. Oh :( I only got to paly 2/3 but it said i played 3/3 !!

Also i thought it was only one try anyway :P

9. All your zombies belong to meeeee. RUUUUN AWAY....

10. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

Damn seems Praug wasn't finished when I looked...as he improved his final score to 58, but you proved to be quite an adversary with your 43 mate, good job! Gotta say Praug looks unbeatable...prove me wrong Razer! ;)

11. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

No maybe I should have mentioned that you had 3 attempts...I just thought that being the first tournament and all, 3 attempts would be kinda fair...one can always fuck up on only one attempt...I know I sure did...got like 3 or sumtin on my first attempt...but if you create a tournament you can set the # of attempt to 1...if you like...making it a little extra hXc! ;)

12. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.