Planet Arkadia: Arkadia forum hacked

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by Airboy, Sep 15, 2013.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Prolly the exploit recently found in vBulletin. I'm trying to get in touch with David and his admin guy.

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

3. That's bad news :/ Good job there's another way of linking to the site.

4. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

yes these little so and so's have really given us the irritates the last few days. Peter, if there's anything you need urgently you can pass it to or through me as I admin the forum with Vantastic and I'm talking to him and Dave on Skype. feel free to PM me and look us up on skype too if thats any help.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. narfi

narfi Lost

neverdie.com now :(

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  6. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Yeah, while i feel bad for the guys over there, I take a little comfort in the fact that we aren't the only ones to get hit.

7. Looks like arkadia forum has been unhacked going by the link on Airboy's post but too bad neverdie was hit. Hope this isn't going to be a trend...

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Aye. The Arkadia server has been secured. Been trying to get in touch with ND as well, but not been very succesful at it so far.

9. Seems neverdie.com is back online as usual and redirecting to rocktropia.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.