Atrax visits the auction.

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Burgerman, Jan 6, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Well there is never a dull moment here at the West Habitat auction room - always seems to be something of interest happening. :-)
    Tonight we had a visit from Mr Atrax Old, who had a quick look at the TT terminals, checked out the auction and then headed straight for the crafting machine.

I hope I never see Mr Atrax get a crafting HOF - I bet he has never even deposited. hehehe ;-)

*** picture is now missing so mods please delete this ***

2. Burger, what is that small window on your screen. I've seen it before when people post screenshots. Im assuming its a 3rd party program (PE Assistant?).

3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Hi Steveborg,

Yes it is PE assistant, the homepage is http://pe.jongma.org/
    I have only been trying it this week, but it seems a nice stable little program, with some great features. Right mouse clicking on the title bar makes it change sizes, the one in the pic is the smallest size, it is displaying my home time, MA time and session time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.