Auto shooting - auto extraction??

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Lykke TheNun, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Dunno if MA thinks about inventing these, but I for would would love if I didn't have to shoot all the time or didn't have to click all the time to extract mining finds ...

It would be fair to all if all the 3 professions can be eased a little :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shadowsong

Shadowsong Collateral Damage

Yep, it should be an option for all professions, but here's the dilemma :

How do we make it less repetitive for tamers? Should there be auto-sweat option? How about auto-gather for fruit and stone?

Hey, perhaps we can get MA to install auto-support, and....... oh. Oops :dunno:

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

hehe :D

You can only use auto-clicking (in game ones of course ;) ) when you are doing the same action all over. You cannot do it with taming, because this needs your attention - and you cannot do it for sweating, because here also, you need to 'fill up' your mm what do you call it, sweat-energy?? inbetween - and about the fruit and stones, picking up is one single action, would not be needing something on auto :)

4. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

i too wanted an autofire... but then i wondered if it would probably end up with lots of extra over kill and missed shots. :dunno:

so not fussed either way.

5. As an active miner, an auto extraction feature would be a godsend. I don't mind mining the smaller claims by hand at all, it's the larger ones on Lyst/Oil etc. that take like 30 minutes to hours to dig up that get me. Wouldn't be the first time I fell asleep behind the keyboard late at night while digging up a big claim lol. :sleep:
    True you don't get those super big ones often but when mining fulltime I tend to get really bored while digging up anything that takes 15+minutes. I'd much rather spend that time dropping more bombs/probes :D

6. There is no real user interface whereyou can check an "auto" option in mining and hunting, altho they could do "fire gun as long as mouse is pressed"... about mining... well, we will probably never see this, as it would render the bigger (L) excavators useless.

7. Auto shooting is a good idea. Many times a mob got the better of me just fractions of a second before I would have got the better of it, because I didn't press the mouse button quickly enough - or because in actuality, an glitch occurred that stopped the gun from firing.

8. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

You realize that the last post here was over 2 years old, right? I the mean time we have an auto shoot/sweat/extract option in the game, it is called "auto use tool". It does not stop you from having failed attempts, but it does keep you from having RSI in you clicking finger ;)

9. I know about the auto use tool, but as you say, that doesn't stop the failed attempts. The idea is that you just press the number for the weapon you want to use and it just keeps firing until you press the same number again, then it stops...;)

10. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

well to me the failed and missed attempt give it a bit more excitement, not knowing if that last shot will actually kill the mob. Sure it is annoying as hell to sometimes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.