Autohunting???

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Shinobi, Oct 24, 2009.

1. :kos:From Skam on FB Iheard she can hunt again, sounding delightfully happy bout it. Is this true has Mindark fixed it so ammoburn is not a waste and peops can hunt mobs properly again? Or even beter?

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

What the action does is that is shoots you gun over and over again. This means that if you are not pointed to a mob, you will loose ammo.

So the way to do it is, find a large mob, point your gun and press the action button, when mob dies, press again to stop shooting.

probably better not to do this on Snables, but I think Star is happy with this thing for hunting Desps.

3. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

why dont you log on to find out?

oh... you cant? so why care?:poke:

4. All your replies in exactly this manner, are becoming boring. May have been funeh at first in another whoreum, not anymore. So come with something more original or be productive and constructive for this forum and community and get over my ban. Live with it, accept it.

5. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

i wish you would.

6. So this means no way HP-bar drag targetting? Bloody bummer. Peops at MA have villas, porches , etc. to pay, no way will they slack and leway, slack on their minion acount holders.

7. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

don't think so, haven't try though

8. Stave

Stave Guest

ITs Basically like a Auto Fire Setting on a Machine Gun, now all we need is them to implement some machine guns....

9. Ye burn 1K ped in 3 sec. Not quite economical, exept for the pedlionaires. That means Jenna will take down a full Herd of dasps in less than a minute. a scuttlefuck of skill-chat-spam.

10. Lorfat

Lorfat Bad Looter King

This auto-fire thingie is there to avoid players to suffer RSI (from now on...).

To fire your weapon, You don't need to be clicking all the time now. It does the shooting for you, but your weapons will not fire faster.

Therefore, the time to take down a full herd of whatever mob, remains unchanged.

11. I personally do not like that setting for hunting. Imagine having 400 ped of ammo and you started shooting on a mob with autofire and getting a disconnect. How much ammo will be left when you come back online?

Atm i use the mouse for aim and selecting healthbars from mobs. I fire and loot with keys from the keyboard.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lorfat

Lorfat Bad Looter King

I personally like this auto-fire/craft/drill feature, but you raise here a very valid point indeed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.