AxeMurderer Hunting Log

Discussion in 'Skills & professions' started by AxeMurderer, Apr 11, 2011.

1. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

2. AxeMurderer

3. AxeMurderer

I went to the same land area as yesterday and today I discovered that there is a hunting tax of 5%. It is funny land area. Huge place with tax 5% with small hole in it with two teleporters and tax 0%.

In the end all I got was 2% difference between hunting with the most eco gun in the game and the "un-eco" mindforce chip.

Killing 336 Zombie with Kinetic Attack Chip I (L) for Boot Camp 3 - BioDome Defense mission on RockTropia

[video=youtube;dHMkQK9eX2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHMkQK9eX2M[/video]

4. not very "next islandish", but interesting :)
    now i know what zombies look like ^^ they look like alot of fun
    thx for sharing

5. AxeMurderer

no problem. here is some more universal stuff

I am back on Calypso and guess the first mob to go down under my weapons.
    Why I come back earlier from RockTropia?
    Is 500 item points in storage enough?
    Discovery after 5 months playing with mindforce.

Killing 325 Shinkiba with Kinetic Attack Chip I (L) close to Port Atlantis on Calypso

[video=youtube;F5wjhv3Pd_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5wjhv3Pd_o[/video]

6. I too fail to see what your hunting mobs on Caly has to do with Next Island ??

7. AxeMurderer

what kind of weapons do you use on NI?

8. red

red

I tried using banana peels to get the animals to slip and fall. it didn't work out so well. so, I usually just use my sword or claw. however, I'm atypical. I do hear considerable gunfire at times - both BLP and lasers.

9. AxeMurderer

I mean do you have different weapons or you use breer, riker, kinetic chips, opalo and the same weapons as calypso

10. Tom

Tom

AxeMurderer, we on Next Island use the very same weapons as everyone else: breer, riker, mind force chips, opalo, sans coconut bombs or banana peels. Stop on by some time!

11. Actually this looks like a universal hunting log, some Caly, some RT, maybe he will be coming to NI soon.

12. red

red

oh, me want coconut hand-grenades. ...and pineapple land mines...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.