Back on track, BLP to 5k goal and corns mission :)

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Viperstrike, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Hi All,

It has been a little while since I last blogged, I have been away at work in RL.

However my disability was getting in the way of work and I have decided to put working on hold. It was decent cash-in-the-hand, however it would have interfered with my retirement funding if caught out, so you could say a big no-no.

Never the less, I wanted to do something different for a while and found that working again in a pressure based sales position is not really for me.

I am now back into Reality ... err Virtual Reality playing Entropia again :)

So off I go to achieve my next goal, 5k blp tech using the CB5.

I achieved 3k not too long ago:
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/entries/milestone-achieved-3k-blp-tech-skill.143/

And have reached 3450 skill in BLP since being back, 1 week.

I will blog again once I have reached 5k, eta 60 days.

Before I forget, I am almost done with the 5k Corns mission of which I hope to finish the 10k mission by the time I reach 5k blp.

Cheers,
    Viper

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I wish you LOTS of success with your mission to accomplish these things. Have fun! :)

3. Thanks MS9, I took a change of direction with a large deposit I made, however I will blog about it shortly ;)
    Going to craft my own and work up to become a weapons master :D Very slow process which will take years.

4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Funnily enough I am or was doing somethign similar. Although I haven't chipped out or sold out. I blame it on the new mentor system. After advising my disciples how good it is to kill low level mobs I convinced myself to hunt them as well :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.