MindArk: Be the president of Virtual Reality...

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by McCormick, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Sweatshops ftw !

2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

ROFL! Right from the start I guess ... or it was an intended fraud. $4 - $8 per hour? Epic story? Haha! I play Elder Scrolls Online (and Skyrim) since I left Entropia in early 2014 in the same way as I played Entropia before. THEY deliver really epic stories ("By the Nine! YOU are the dragonblood!") and the costs are at ~$0,05 per hour.

3. You can now vote via a tiny facebook app...ya...k... -_-

I voted "B"

votes president.jpg

4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Harrr! I would vote "B" as well because it seems it's the only woman. Unfortunately I have no facebook account :(

All in all I have to admit: Great show MA! Three candidates worldwide? Clap, clap, clap. Athough I have a suspicion that the elections were started for the behalf of a certain person. Maybe I'm wrong ...
    Was that candidate C good old Walter Timkens?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Three people who want to spend 1k USD for an empty title that won't ever carry anything real weight with it.

Somehow it reminds me of when David was CEO at MA. In name mostly, that is, because it was still Jan calling all the shots.

6. FatherJack

FatherJack El Diablo

Social media is for lemmings that will suddenly find themselves in old age wondering why the fuck they spent any time on "social media". Pro tip: IT ISN'T FUCKING SOCIAL :poke:

7. Tass

Tass Administrator

Do I understand correctly, there is only one candidate and it's @NEVERDIE ? And the election takes place in a FB app?

Quite an election. Quite democratic process. Quite participatory.

Maybe we should run an election for the President of the People's Republic of Virtual Reality. I mean, like, the people of Virtual Reality, not the companies, it could be about the people, not about some company trying to direct more bucks into their pockets, not about some president only working for his own profits too.

It could be about organizing something supra-national or rather post-national, a global organization without territorial ambitions, a virtual state kind of thing. Not that it hasn't been done before...

But what is this? Anything else than a pile of bullshit?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  8. I am so so sorry here. When I found that they started the election and found B to be free I claimed it as mine! I am B! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. No I am B - Incidentally why is Jon Jacobs named but they named me B - this seems so unfair !!!

10. This is so full of bullshit...I almost feel sorry for Neverdie...jesus

11. VOTE FOR B - I mean vote for me - hang on I might be C

12. I was A once...but it escalated quickly

13. Oh come on have some fun. Be 'C' :)

14. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hmm ... first question that comes to my mind is: What would all the nice folks at our comfortable retirement home here at Entropia Planets say if I would sign in. Would they vote for me? Would it be enough to win? Against NEVERDIE?

LOL! Okay, just kidding. This president-bullshit is sooooo senseless ... no words for it. As the whole game at all meanwhile.

15. From tons of bla bla bla and a phat PR stunt to a simple facebook vote, with 1 candidate. WOW and LOL no longer mentioned.
    Weighted votes ? No longer...
    SEE what I mean ?

facebook vote president.jpg

16. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mega

Mega Chaotic Good

I think we all await the verdict with baited breath. :rolleyes (2):

Roll on 2020, then it'll be done properly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Ehrm ... I need a Facebook account for that elections? I'm not sure if I made such an account in the past when I was heavy drunk and forgot it immediately. But I doubt it. So I'm out. Again ...

19. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz One of those Americans

Candidate B.. the only woman in the race.. :lolup:

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Mr. Timkrans looks old and very sad. Whyever David and Jan had to travel with ND. Whos at their office now ? x'D

barcelone nd 3 3.jpg

barcelone nd 3 1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.