Beacon Mission 2009

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Anna, Dec 22, 2008.

Tags:

What beacon size?

Poll closed Jan 22, 2009.
  1. 23PED

62.5%
  2. 25PED

25.0%
  3. 29PED

12.5%
  1. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

So, Robot attack over, so its time to strike back :yeah:

Im planning on beacon mission dated 3.1.2009 (Saturday), and beacon size will be 23-29. I attached a poll to this thread, so EuC ppl can deside how big we want :D

Date may change, and will be locked down after we find out what date is good for everyone, but 3.1 will be the starting point.
    Beacon cost will be divided evenly, but in case some new timer who hasnt been on a beacon wants to join, i can pay his part, and also take his part on the loot share, and if we profit, he will get even share of the profit.

Team size should be 7-8, 6 is the miminum. Below is the list of beaconieers:
    -Anna (Team captain :D)
    -Chela (Bot slicer)
    -Naes Ting Fodder (Bait)
    -N47han (Bot blaster)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    • Like Like x 6
  2. So how inexperienced can you be and still not drag down the group? I have read one team's game plan here Is that pretty much what is to be expected. I have a level III nerve damage chip, is that effective against bots? This sounds cool if I won't slow you all down... :Beer:
    ~Sean

• Like Like x 4
  3. Anna

Well if we get enough people, you dont need to fight at all, and also, without armor i suggest you get away from the mobs so you wont die.

4. Hey what do you mean no armor?!? I have 3 pieces of this great pixie armor, That should keep me safe! :toiletgrab:

Are there revivals on the ship?

• Like Like x 5
  5. Anna

3 pieces of pixie might be not enough :rolleyes:

And no revivals, if you die you are out of the mission

• Like Like x 2
  6. If I can make it I will come, can't be sure with the planned date being so close to Christmas. I don't mind which beacon.

7. I aint skilled enough to kill drones so I won't be coming :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anna

Well if we get enough shooters, you can come open boxes

9. Well sign me up as a low-level (no-level) contributor. Let me get some things sold on the auction and I will have the PEDs. Are the more expensive the harder and better rewards?
    ~Sean

• Like Like x 5
  10. Anna

Harder, yes
    better reward, ill hope so

• Like Like x 4
  11. i'll come!!!!!
    i get layed off today so i will have alot of spare time on my hands :D

• Like Like x 6
  12. Spare time good, no job bad! Sorry to hear that N47han.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I get the feeling, Anna, that there was a bit of sarcasm in Ting's quote above LOL

Good one on organising the beacon.
    Actually if you get a big team (like 8 ) :grouphug: it wont matter if some don't have armour etc. as long as you all have guns. If you are careful and use good tactics not everyone dies, and you can still get all the loot!

So, don't all count yourselves out for being too noob - get in there! :Sniper:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Is it bad form to gratz someone for getting layed off? Well he seemed happy enough about so gratz on being happy even when they aren't the best of times.

On a side note I found an help wanted ad in the paper: Are you an experienced sweat gatherer who doesn't feel like you are being treated with the respect you deserve...?

• Like Like x 7
  15. awwwbad luck
    hope you find something even better!
    :shipcaptain::cowboy::judge::scubadiver:
    :construction::janitor::chef::shepherd::cop:

• Like Like x 6
  16. haha nice1 thanks :D

• Like Like x 4
  17. Just thought i'd add my gratz to an ex-workmate and good luck with the beacon :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Bad news, RL is taking over :( please take me off the roster.

It's nothing bad, just too busy right now,

Sorry I can't make it
    ~Naes

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.