Beacons!

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by jenny ferr, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Ok people of entropia, it has been hinted and demanded here and there in other threads, but let's make this known to ma in a big way. We want beacons back now!!!!! If you agree simply respond to this thread and let's together send this message by getting 1000+ replies in a day for the return of beacon missions. Ps even my wife who pretty much hates eu keeps asking me. Are beacons back????

Originally posted by 'Area 51's Beacon Assistance Service': Beacons!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

What a great idea and YES WE WANT BEACONS BACK!!!

I miss them :( Was one of the few 'interactive' group things in game you could make and they removed it ... just like they removed the possibility of jumping on peoples heads ...

3. signed in :)

around two month left till all old systems should be back (MA said) .... .... ...

4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

2 months then and if they ain't back by then then what ?

5. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

STRIKE :lolup: :lolup:

6. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Too right!!!!

What do we want? BEACON MISSIONS!!!
    When do we want them? NOW!!!

*rinse and repeat*

7. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

I looked at the thread title and was about to dust off my bot gear when I saw this was in the wishlist section.

Beacons were one of the best soc-bonding events in game. We ran a few 23pedder lemons well under 60 ped total loot back in the day. However I was also on the team that hit the 5.4k ped uber (23pedder) about 2 years ago. I think that record still stands.

I doubt we will see beacons before (pick your season) 2011, but sooner would be better.

8. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

Beeeaaaacccoooonnnsss!

9. anyone sent any questions to support lately about this? is the answer the same: "we are working on it...soon....we'll go back to count the money..." thingy?

10. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

mmmmmm, bacon

[​IMG]

on topic:

I have never been on a beacon mission in my 6 years of PE, mainly because I hate hunting bots, but I agree they should be back, because all the old systems should be back !!

11. I dont like to hunt bots on the planet either but beacons is a lot more fun then the regular point and shoot on the planet.
    So try it at least once :)

And why not make it extra fun, run up naked with opalo/cb5 or even tt melee weapons as I will try and organize if the new beacons are about the same as our old loved ones :D

12. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

OK count me in for one then, should have at least tried once, right?

13. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

I smell beacons! Yeah I`d love to have them back sooner rather than later. I have at least one waiting just for the occasion. But I`ve had the feeling that they are going to integrate them into the new missions structure somehow. Maybe a different way of obtaining the beacons or making them pay to play missions. In the meantime I`m just waiting to see.

14. Damn MA, i miss getting strange signals when mining, DO NOT change the way obtaining beacons.
    And yes bring beacon missions back ASAP:

15. Tass

Tass Administrator

Marco:
    Read and discuss: The Planet Calypso State of Play 2010 (by FPC CEO Marco Behrmann)

16. Thanks Paw ;)

So this will mean that miners wont find these things in the future? :mad:

I'm scared of the unnecessary "improvements" now when I read that again :(

17. narfi

narfi Lost

Ive been on all powerfist, and all mindforce beacons when they were going, and it was a ton of fun :)

Im guessing there will be robot beacon ships in the sky and mutant dungeons underground. just my guess though :P

And yeah... I really hope they still are found from mining, that added a lot to the "circle" of economical life I think.

narfi

18. Let there be beacons!!!

19. Ow man, I sure hope they don't change the way they're obtained :*(

That would be an insult to miners everywhere, yeah even those that got stuck awhile back :D

20. :D:

:D:

Hi group, I was in love with beacons but they ain't no more :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.