Before I store in my Archives...

Discussion in 'Akbar Creative' started by Akbar, Mar 3, 2021.

1. 2020-12-24 13:57:11 [Globals] [] Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Pulsar The Purveyor) with a value of 19747 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!

2020-12-24 13:59:34 [Local] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Zeus] Again we do not control loot.

Entropia 2020-12-24 15-00-00-85_M.jpg

Entropia 2020-12-25 10-28-32-82_M.jpg

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

They totally *can* control loot. The ATH LeeLoo hit while Canal+ was filming was NOT an accident. Maybe they do not control WHO will get the loot (which I doubt *cough*skalman and Linzey *cough*), but they can definitely determine WHEN a big loot drops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I wonder why Swedish Lotterieinspektionen said they werent allowed to "dig deeper"...but everything was "ok" anyway... x'D

Linzman and Skalzey !!!1

Digital Money Laundering ftw ! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mindark is claiming we get 97% back

But since 3 good months or more, i heard tons of player complain about getting 50% back (me inside i noticed it).

I did those screenshots today during the robot event where some mindark official avatars were spawning big vanguards.

2021-03-14 13:10:29 [Local] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Zeus] I told you I do not control the loot.

For the question do mindark control the loot, this is 100% clear for me they control the loot, and who loots.
    And a good majority of the players with who i've been talking about it think the same.
    Anyway, I would be very pleased to be blessed again ! Thank you mindark.

Now for those events, i noticed something and same on several other events before but yet i will say nothing.

View attachment 22652

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I think it makes sense for a support person not to be able to control loot. But the ability to do so absolutely exists, and has been used for advertising purposes (LeeLoo).

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Hussked x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.