Best Signatures and Avatars

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by DraicKin, Aug 13, 2007.

Tags:

Please vote for the winner!

Poll closed Sep 11, 2007.
  1. Suncatch

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Phoenix

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Draickin

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Burgerman

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. Stratos

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Just making a new thread so that I can be able to handle better forum...

I had deleted the prev thread cause I though it was extremely stupid idea and as i was too young in the forum i thought i was too noob to make a thread...But I think now i was wrong and my thread was deleted by me very early...

So...Open your ears to this contest of best signatures and avatars in our forum...
    Everyone can compete and of course it is not nessecary to send a post...;P
    This thread will judge the signatures and avatars of the players that will compete in this contest...
    Marks or grades can only be from 0 to 10...
    After I post this thread all the players that want to compete can post anything they want then I will check from the posts all avatars and signatures and i will give my grades then everyone can send a grade from each player he or she will compete...;)
    So dont wait and start changing your signatures and your avatars...put a pic that you really really like or put a signature that will express your character...
    This contest has started 8/12/07 hope everyone will compete ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2007
    • Like Like x 7
  2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I've been waiting for you.
    Do you still have deleted the prev thread cause he or she though it was extremely stupid idea and as he or she was too young in the forum he or she thought he or she was too noob to make a thread ?Huh.
    Since when? Why now? Where were you wrong and his or her thread was deleted by him or her very early?Whoa.Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
    That's a rather sweeping generalization.I like the way you talk.
    Can we get back to business?
    What was it like before he or she post this thread all the players that want to compite can post anything they want then he or she will check from the posts all avatars and signatures and he or she will give his or her grades then everyone can send a grade from each player he or she will compite ?Tell me a story.
    OK I will put it there.:-) What does "this" refer to?

• Like Like x 2

3. Really? Me too! What a coincindence!!!...

I have 2 stories for u ;) one you don't like and one you hate...
    Once upon a time there was a cutie little bot...That DIED...THE END
    Once upon a time there was a bot with a human...guess who died first...:hehe:

Put it where? hehe...
    Guess about "this"... ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2007
    • Like Like x 10
  4. Oke let me be the brave second (after Talkerdummy)
    Let me hear what you think of my avaguppy.
    I don't have a signature yet. But something is brewing in my brain. So something will be added in the next year or so.

Please ad comments with the grades

• Like Like x 4
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I'm waiting for your ranking. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  6. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Do you think it will take a long time?I'm happy you're amused.

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Not more than a month I suppose. Why do you ask Bot?

8. Ok Jaw Of course i'll add comments...
    Add a signature Jaw asap ;) whatever comes in your brane whatever inspires you ;) gl m8...

And Jaw...Nice Avatar and really sweet Guppy ;) :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2007
  9. Always fun to to see new initiatives at the forum. +rep for you DraicKin :-)

Hmmm, seems I cannot give it twice it says, well, I ow you one rep then ;-)

10. Very nice ava Draikin, I also like the one you had before.
    I put my sig together not too long ago but haven't ever really been happy with it.
    Can't say I'm the arty type really! I'll stick to my bits and bytes.
    Also very much like your ava phoenix.
    Guppy is very cute - I remember watching the vid that's posted around here someplace.

So top marks to you all!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thx Suncatch for the rep I know now that this Thread is good for the forum ;) thx m8

Thx Phunk ;) And dont worry just like my sign it took me about 10min to think of it and I like it very much...it is insipiration u'll see ;-) :mrgreen: Think something that express urself just i said to Jaw ;) Thx also for the marks but it should be better to wait more people from the forum to compete right ;-)?

thx both m8s :yahoo:

12. saying as its free i may as well enter:rolleyes:

nice idea for a competition;)

13. Totally agree, great initiative!

You and Phoenix are in to those fantasy characters? ;) I think they're cool too, a little Final Fantasy stylish.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Good point, I enter too lol

15. Hehe Yeap Una you are right.Mine is from FF7 and guess what his name is...Vincent Valentine;-)

And thx Suncatch for your entering in my competition u 2 Una ;)

Hehe many competitors are getting in the game thx all...I hope more will compete so that we start giving our grades ok?
    :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2007
  16. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I get it.
    Yeap Una you are right.You mean Gratz Mora is from FF7 and guess what his name is ? That makes sense I guess.All of them?OK. Why do you hope for more will compite so that we start giving our gradesDo not ask me any more questions please.

17. HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHA:D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

18. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Mine is not from the FF series but the main hero from an adventure game called "Shadow of Destiny" (or "Shadow of Memories" in some countries). Glad you like it Una and Phunksta! :D

19. Hehe...Sth that not everybody will like it...
    Only members that are above 3 rep can compete to the competition...I mean those little green squares...ok?This competition will last until the end of the month...And believe me I will be very strict with the grades ;)
    :coffee:
    :-PDon't get mad at me...;) I will announce in the nearby future what will the prize will be ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2007
  20. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I'm happy you're amused."it" being ]*smile#-ooops?Ask me another question.
    Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. All of them?Wow!What does "this" refer to?Great. Why do you hope for EVERYONE will send a postI'm not too good with negative counterfactuals.Is that what you meant to say?:-) :-) How do you plan to do this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.