Best Signatures and Avatars

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by DraicKin, Aug 13, 2007.

Tags:

Please vote for the winner!

Poll closed Sep 11, 2007.
  1. Suncatch

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Phoenix

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Draickin

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Burgerman

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. Stratos

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Hmm.. permissions did seem a little screwed up for some reason :(

Please try again Bunny hopfully you can have whatever sig you choose now.

2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Studies show that 99%25 of people spell Hmm with 2 M's.Oh.
    Who are you talking about?

3. Hmmm...:rolleyes::D

• Like Like x 3

4. Come on m8s what are you waiting for ? We already have 8 competitors come on! we need more to participate ;) Don't be afraid...it is free and the winner will have a prize ---> +300 rep <--- by Phunksta ;) Then we will have a poll and everyone will give their marks for the top five of the forum ;)

5. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

All of them?Do you mean you and me have?By "we" do you mean you and me?:-) Really.
    free and the winner will have a prize ---> +300 rep <--- by Phunksta smile Then we will have a poll and everyone will give their marks for the top five of the forum is?

6. This is it m8s the time has come ;P I will give my marks only to the ones that i think their Avatars and signatures are nice...(some of them of course they didn't compete ;P ) so here are my marks: First grade is Avatar sec is Signature
    • Ben Soliost : 9 - 10 --> Really nice Avatar from Eu and a little bit edited. Perfect made signature 10+
    • Bullet : 9 - 8 --> Nice editing in Avatar Bullet also great sign!
    • Bunny : 8 - 9 --> Nice Eu Avatar and nice tower Signature :D!
    • Burgerman : 8 - :( --> Really nice Avatar Burgerman!
    • cantbe : 8 - :( --> Nice Avatar from Eu!
    • Erach : 8 - 7 --> Great Ava and simple but good sign!
    • Ice : 8 - :( --> Nice Avatar Ice!
    • itto : 8 - 10 --> Nive Avatar from Eu and Great Signature wise words!
    • jaw-production : 10 - :( --> Cutie Guppy edited with Eu Nice work and Avatar ;) But yet no signature :(
    • klodvig : 9 - 10 --> Really nice Avatar and perfect signature!
    • Ludde : 8 - 4 --> Nice Avatar from Eu but too simple signature
    • Mora : :( - 9 --> No Avatar :( Clever sign!
    • Phoenix : 9 - 9 --> Great Avatar And very nice sign!
    • Phunksta : 8 - 9 --> Nice Eu Avatar and funny signature!
    • Red Sonia : 7 - 9 --> Simple Avatar but nice one and great globals signature!
    • Shadow : 8 - :( --> Great Avatar!
    • Shamy : 10 - 10 --> Perfect edited Avatar and awesome sign Gratz Shamy !!!
    • Shearer : 9 - 9 --> hehe Nice Eu Sign from hof's!
    • slartybartfass : 10 - 9 --> Perfect Eu Avatar with showing the blowing gun ;P and really great signature!
    • Stratos : 9 - 10 --> Really nice Avatar and great Signature!
    • Suncatch : 9 - 10 --> Nice shield and perfect signature!
    • UnaAlconbury : 9 - 10 --> Great shot taken in avatar and hehe really nice signature m8!
    Well thats all m8s now it your turn to give marks...Count me in too cause I am not in the list...

• Like Like x 2
  7. I only flight short over the posts , i have really no clue if i have to do something for the competition ,
    but i like the olympic idea:D
    so count me in plz.:surprise:

8. kk Stratos Thx m8... You can also give your marks for everyone now ;)

9. Ok evenryone seems a little backward in coming forward ;)
    So, here are my nominations for a shortlist:

• Phoenix - I've always liked his manga art style ava since the day he posted it.
    • Burgerman - It's the only EU screenie ava I'e seen with a nice smile
    • Draikin - Another nice manga art type of ava
    • Suncatch - great custom graphics from the artist responsible for EuC's great looks
    • Jaw-production - great custom graphics from his render movies - I'm looking forward to seeing the animated version!

I reckon if we can get a shortlist for a poll then we have a good start to the competition!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

DraicKin's way of points seem a little too complex for me (Blabberbot's Quotes anywhere?) so I will follow Phunksta's way and post my TOP 10 (err 11, sorry). I believe it's the only way for a poll to be made afterwards. So here they are in alphabetical order (as I saw them in Member list):
    • Ben Soliost: A great work in photo editing which I admire both for his Avatar and his Signature
    • Burgerman: A great smile, indeed :o
    • DraicKin: Awesome Avatar (wtg Vince ;)) and wonderful Signature
    • Ice: I love her Avatar, what more can I say? ;)
    • Jaw-Production: Totally agree with Phunksta on your Avatar Jaw :D
    • Klodvig: Nice Avatar and a wise Signature
    • Phunksta: A serious Avatar and a practical Signature (even though I don't know what a WD 40 is... :-P)
    • Shamys: Avatar and Signature simply GREAT!!
    • Stratos: Nice Avatar and very nice edited Signature. Gratz on promoting Champions League, Stratos, in your Signature :)
    • Suncatch: ...no comments... The website speaks for him :D
    • UnaAlconbury: Very nice Avatar (how did you make this expression? :)) and a very clever Signature
    Well, that's it. A big :grouphug: to the rest I haven't added here. No hard feelings ok?

11. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

As time is short let me do this quickly LOL.

Sigs........10 Stratos
    9 Suncatch

Avas.......1o Draickin
    9 Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2007
    • Like Like x 2
  12. signs :
    10 Suncatch , nice made sig-pic
    9 Bunny , for the always up to date HOF/Global counter and the slogan

Ava :
    10 Phoenix , not EU i think but looks cool
    9 Draikin , a little dark not EU i think but looks fascinating
    8 Burgerman , for the smile

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2007
    • Like Like x 2
  13. August is over and now it is time to make the poll....Sorry everyone else but the ones that posted are Stratos, Phunksta, Bunny, Phoenix and DraicKin...
    I will be nice this time and add those too : jaw-production, Suncatch, Shearer and UnaAlconBury the rest of you... :-\" :-({|= :Beaten: [-( :loco: :evil: :hunter: :locked:(all smiles explain my words)...Ok Phunksta it is ready I think for the poll to begin....

14. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

And over and now it is time to make the poll is August.
    There is no need to apologize. That's a rather sweeping generalization.Congratulations.Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding.

15. Seven red rep...No need to try...

• Like Like x 2
  16. After trying to carefully tot up the scores, and adjusting for different marking schemes, 5 entries stood out distinctly from the rest.

I've put these in the poll...Please Vote NOW!

Don't forget the winner receives +300 REP!

Also, to encourage voting, I have picked a random number, and whoever votes in the turn of that number get's a hidden forum prize of +100 REP

Happy voting!:ok:

17. Not sure if I just didn't read thread carefully, but till when does this poll run?

18. Tomorrow! :)

"This poll will close on 11-09-2007 at 08:38 PM"

19. Big Gratz to Phoenix who won on 4 votes! +300 REP to him
    Well deserved in my opinion - gratz to the runners up and everyone else who has a great avatar.
    Also thanks to Draickin for a great poll idea.

The hidden prize was won by Shamy who voted in my chosen spot. +100 REP to him

Now everyone go sharpen up their avatars and we'll run the poll again in a month or so!

• Like Like x 4
  20. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Thank you everyone very much for your support! :)

A BIG :grouphug: to you all! :) :) :)

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.