Bets on the release date!

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by dilly, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Place your bets on the release date of Next Island!

A recent article said 12th of this month...

I'm thinking the 19th.

What do ya'll think?

2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Im not sure but there was a link on PCF forum for youtube and she said January... lol

Im going to say they are right on schedual !! ;)

3. 30 october:D

4. Being an optimist - October 12.

5. Fox

Fox

Me too... 2010-10-12, 11-17 UTC. :D

6. I agree, alot of press saying the 12th.

7. I am willing to bet almost certainly it will be on a Tuesday, every major MA and FPC update has been on a Tuesday, so the 12th or 19th.

8. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

The 19th would be ok as well... as im not working that day!! ;)

9. I work every Tuesday, I have an EXTRA long day Tuesday, I don't get home till 7pm -.- For that reason I kinda hope it isn't a Tuesday :D

10. Yeah I think Oct 12th 2010 as well.

11. soon(TM) :)

12. Anyone who said the 12th, looks at this point like yeeuuuurrrrr out! My bet of the 19th is still on the table...

13. Tuesday october 12th.... 2021

14. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

damn I think you might be right with that, however I think someone already said 'soon'

15. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I just created this thread with a message from David Post to the community, so you should be able to come up with a winner now. :p

16. December 8th is my guess :)

17. MindStar9

View attachment 567 ... now, what if it's the 7th instead of the 8th, eh? David did say Dec 7-8. :nana:

Attached Files:

18. It wont be :)

19. we only get a sneak peak in december - for 2-3 days ! - is that worth the 80ped travel cost for only 2-3 Days

Launch Party - December 2009
    -----
    Open Beta - December 2010
    Release - Late January 2011 !

20. MindStar9

The December 7-8 date is the date that the Beta launch will happen. From then to the 5th of January at CES is just about a month, so it's not a few days. I can appreciate that you would like a lower travel cost, if any at all, but there has been discussion at other forums about the travel cost to no avail with regard to getting it lowered. MindArk was the one who set the fee, and I don't think they will entertain the idea of lowering it for the Beta of the Next Island launch, if ever ... but did we expect anything different, really?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.