BIG Industries l Event Management

Discussion in 'BIG Industries' started by Meculus, Nov 19, 2010.

1. BIG Industries
    Event Services

After managing many events for both myself and a variety of LA owners I have decided to officially announce the availability of my event management services.

Event Creation:
    With a good understanding for the dynamics involved in events I have the ability to help you design and structure an event that suites your needs. I have an efficient and hard working team of promoters, and representatives that are coordinated to maximize the event experience, exposure, and take care of the needs of both participants and sponsors. There are also free promotional percs that come with hiring BIG Industries to manage your events.The following are some examples of events I have both created and managed in the past as well as ongoing events I still oversee.

The Tax Man Cometh / Tax Man Reloaded<-------------------- Running for over 1 year!!!
    Land Grab Reactivation
    Fish In a Barrel
    500 Ped Free Trox Hunt
    Miners Quest 2k
    Atrox Grinder 300<-------------------- Over 80 events and Counting!!!
    3k PED Atrox Grinder
    EBOA Circuit
    Allophyl Treasure Hunt
    Tax Man Reloaded
    Golden Carriage Awards <-------EP News Article
    Death Race
    Tetania's Grunion Run
    WingMan
    Tetania's Neconu 100
    EXO-Hunt 50
    Meat Grind
    Danimals Tax Back
    Digital Abduction Gear Giveaway l Hunter Edition
    Digital Abduction Gear Giveaway l Miner Edition
    Digital Abduction Gear Giveaway l Crafter Edition
    Miner-DASH-Sanctuary-Cove
    Kadra-Strike-Sanctuary-Cove
    Discovery-Challenge-at-Sanctuary-Cove
    Atrox Event Series
    Avenge the Bear
    Allo Stalker Grind
    Allophyl-Stalker-500-PED-Bonus

Event Management:
    Once the concept of the event is in place, there are many components that go into making that event as successful as possible. Proper structuring of a thread, understanding of event dynamics, proper marketing, and public/participant relations are some of the main area's that will be handled professionally and efficiently through my service. I have built a network of promoters, designers, and translators to allow your event to grab attention and reach the appropriate audience. Management can be provided for both events I construct for you, or simply as a behind the scenes service to compliment your current event plans.

Fee's:
    My compensation is custom to each event I am part of, typically I will charge on a scale that rewards based on the success of the event. Though flat rate compensation is always an option if you prefer.

Confidentiality:
    I operate under the assumption that all communications with regard to this and any of my other services are to be kept in confidence.

Simply send me a PM here on Entropia Planets, or post in this thread that you wish to be contacted. All communications about the details of potential events should be sent via PM or an email address that will given to you after initial contact.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.