BIG Industries l General Statement

Discussion in 'BIG Industries' started by Meculus, Nov 20, 2010.

1. BIG Industries
    Entropian Services

General Statement:

BIG Industries was created to bring order to the many services that I and others now associated with the business provide for the Entropian Community. The main goal is to provide the most professional and worthwhile services available in EU by creating simplicity within the complex interplanetary network we all exist in. Please browse the links below of the various services provided by us and feel free to contact me should you have any inquiries.

BIG Industries l LA Managment Services

If you have a Land Area within the Entropia universe that you do not have the time or desire to manage, please contact me directly to discuss what options are available to you as a property owner and how BIG Industries may be able to assist you in maximizing the potential of your land area through the various services provided that compliment property management. Detailed documentation of incomes and expenses will be recorded in a professional manner for your personal knowledge and for presentation in the future should you wish to sell your property.

Current Properties Managed by BIG Industries:

OLA1 Club Meat
    OLA9 EstoField
    OLA55 SE of Segna

Trademarks and Patents:

Hussk'ed

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.