Biggest shop on NI open...

Discussion in 'Trading & services' started by Smoerble, Feb 16, 2011.

1. ... at least, until now, it's the biggest one: run by my ex-wife (no kidding). Contains several shopkeepers with a ton of items, for example Pixie armor parts starting at tt+1!

Beach Resort 2A.

I wonder if it's worth the effort and investment, let's see, how it goes.

Oh, and tell me when someone opens a bigger shop, so I change this topic :D.

2. Gratz on your... ex?

And gl with the sales :D

3. Gratz & Remark from the shopowner of Beach Resort 2G

Gratz for this nice shop in Beach Resort 2A.
    However it is not working for me. I guess the settings are wrong.
    - If I try to enter the estate I get ("You are not allowed to enter this estate")
    Despite this message, it lets me in, I can see the other shopkeepers and the nice interior, but I cannot move anymore. The only way to escape is by a TP chip (what a waste of my resources again). Even a relog does not help. I tried both ways.

- If I try to acess the shopkeeper infront ("Access to this object denied. Please check the estate terminal for public accesss, guest list and maintanance feee settings")

So once you or your EX have solved that issue, the shop is the biggest.
    Currently however, it is the biggest prison, with me as the only imprisoned.

May I ask you, or the friendly guys from NI to set me free?

Thanks and good luck

4. tried pressing "T" ?

5. yes, finaly since I wanted to get away, lol

6. Thanks for the info. I will tell her... she told me, she fixed it, lol :D. I never promote anything for her I think, can only harm my reputation (just kidding).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.