Bitching

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Softhart, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Is this where I can come to bitch??

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

This is your personal blog my dear friend, and if you want to bitch in this space, then I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. However, Tass also pointed out that the Black Hole area of the forum is another such spot, unless you're less interested in carrying on a discussion, and more interested in just venting. :)

Happy bitching!

4. Well too tired now, bitching may or may not commence at a later time :) And I guess no email notification in blogs? LOL

5. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Bitch away! I will keep an eye here :P

6. LOL Lykke I beginning to think your stalking me :) Anyway my bitch meter has gone down a bit :)

7. Gives Softy a big hug and says sure :)
    But I will give you another big hug if you do bitch here to make you feel better and a little more loved.

Viper / ex-Lavawalker

8. Awe thanks Viper/Ex-Lavawalker :) LOL and why did you change your name? Now not only confused here with the name changes but posting in FB with everyone using their own names :) I have ppl in there I have no idea who they are, well except for Lykke and a few others that use their EU names :) I guess others feel the same way with mine. But when I signed up I didn't expect to use it with EU friends :)

And I think I just may bitch once a day to get those hugs :)

I need some smiley icons in here!! lol

9. Hey Softy,

I retired Lavawalker from game and sold out completely from game with the intention to never return.
    HA was I wrong ;) I guess after a 30k hole in my wallet I was a bit unhappy after 3 years of playing with little reward.

I was also playing Afterworld at the time, but have since quit altogether there - Though I may check out briefly AW Survival ... a big maybe.
    http://www.afterworldforum.com/forums/threads/popping-in-to-say-hi-to-all.1051/

I originally had 2 names that I have been known by in the gaming community for the last 15 odd years over various MMOs.
    Firesparkz Lavawalker & Shadowsniper Viperstrike. They were based on the characters I was role-playing at the time.

After retiring Lavawalker, I felt a complete new approach was needed, so I started again as the newbie Viper ;)
    Real life name is Andrew, but friends call me Andy for short :)

I am not much into Facebook ... hehe I must get into these social networks one day.

Anyway if you need to chat, ppl are always around and venting/bitching I find to be healthy at times.
    The hugs are all yours, anytime :D

Well if you need a change of pace or are looking for a little community, idk what soc your in, but we would love to have you.
    Great ppl to talk to all the time, we play low-mid level and are mainly there to have fun. Mega is the Soc leader for Kaos - cool name hey ! :D

Eeeek, I promised mega I would do a bit of spreading the word around, so that counts as my effort for the month hehe

It is not good to see one of the Old-Skool/Long-Term players unhappy so feel free to do whatever is needed to let off that steam.

I agree with you on smiley icons, I really miss the wavespin lol

Take Care & HUGE HUG < one in advance lol
    Viper

10. I think things would have to get extremely bad if I was to ever sell out. I get mad and frustrated I just don't play, like now and use it mostly as a big chat room :)

As for my Society they will have to drag me away :) But its nice to know your welcome elsewhere :)

Yes, it is good to vent once in awhile but seems I have been doing it alot lately and who wants to hear someone bitch all the time right? :) I just need to take a step back and realize no matter how bad I want something to work for the better I have no control over the situation. Its just a game, there are hundreds out there.

Thanks for the extra one :)

11. Yes, I agree, selling out was probably a big mistake on my part - But there is no use crying over spilt milk.
    The goal is to get back to where Lava was in the next 3 years on minimal budget if possible.

As for the society, good to hear you are in a good one ;) And yes, you will always be welcome in Kaos too if you ever need a break :)

I see you have made a realization, that is the first step to helping better the situation.
    For those situations that you have little control over, the harder you push, the further you push it away rather than bringing it towards you.

Plenty of games out there, plenty of partners out there, plenty of opportunities out there, just take it all in stride - Happy go lucky is best ;)

The above is also what I had been dealing with for a while on Lava's account, now I just take things as they come - Whether for better or worse.
    Same can be applied for RL, there are just some things that won't happen in life until you let them go - Letting go is harder than it sounds.

Anyhow, good luck and if you need to chat, just drop a PM anytime :)

Viper - Andy

12. Just wtf is going on in EU, finally start seeing some information come thru and then slapped with a NDA? Arg!! So tired of all the sneeking around and "we can't discuss that" crap!

13. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I don't get it. What exactly are you bitching about? can you be more specific please. Pretty please with lots of sugar on top :0

14. Me bitching? Sorry I think you misinterpreted what I was saying :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.