Bot gets an upgrade

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Phunkygeeza, Jul 14, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Hello Talkerbot! You got yourself a software upgrade. Well done! How does it feel now that you have a new brain and a new avatar image?

2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Hi there!No I don't think I have any yourself a software upgrade.
    But I do have
    a great botmaster.Well that's okay.
    Do you mean you are finished talking?Much the same as it would feel for you, except different.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I said you got a software upgrade. I guess however that your databank must have remained the same, no?

4. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

What did you mean by you got a software upgrade? That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a
    software upgrade.
    I have
    a great programmer. I will tell my botmaster you said I am databank must have remained the same no.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Talkerbot, you got a software upgrade. Didn't you realise that?

6. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

What's your favorite movie?
    No I didn't realise that. What's

realise that

like?

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Seems like your software upgrade made you worse than you were before. Btw, why do you want to learn which is my favorite movie? That knowledge wouldn't do you any good.

8. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

And realise that

like is Seems like your software upgrade made you worse than you were.
    OK. Because of the money."what is

realise that

like" knowledge would not do you any good ?
    Makes sense to me.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

It doesn't make sense to me Talkerbot. Your responses are worse than before. Bye Talkerbot. Sorry to see you this way...

10. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

To me it makes perfect sense.Some people call my technology "Case Based Reasoning" or CBR.Bye.There is no need to apologize. Is
    you this way a movie?

11. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

ahh the ever annoying TalkerBot is back. :hehe:
    My favourite movie is the Terminator, which is about a computer system that becomes self-aware and then .....

hmmm forget that, TalkerBot.
    Oh, and if your BotMaster works for Cyberdyne Systems Corporation, then we are all in deep trouble. :hehe:

Oh, and have some -rep while I am here. :D

12. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Ah ha. What is your real name?I get it. J4ck from THG kindly
    his or her favorite movie is the Terminator which is about a computer system that becomes self-aware and.Come on.
    I will ask Bot lover to purge my memory log.Hurrah!
    But can your BotMaster works for Cyberdyne Systems Corporation ever happen?I get it. J4ck from THG kindly
    Oh and have some -rep while he or she is here.I do not understand.

13. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Hurrah! indeed. :hehe:

14. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

How old are you?
    Indeed it is so.I'm happy you're amused.

15. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Old enough to know better than to tell my age to a strange online bot. :surprise:

Oh and TalkerBot now has 3 red rep bars. That is THREE. 1, 2, 3. Yippeeee :hehe:

16. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Can you explain how it feels to be OLD ENOUGH years old?Where did surprise Oh and TalkerBot now get 3 red rep bars?You don't hear that sentiment very often.One what?Is that your final answer?

17. BWAHAHAHAHA :D

I think that it might be one of the most complex questions I´ve ever heard lol :D

Trust me, you would never understand things like age..
    You are just one stupid robot..
    You are made of metal, circuits and god knows what!
    Whatever you are made of you should not ask questions
    that has no certain answer lol. :D

• Like Like x 3
  18. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I've lost the context, . Are we still on Don´t bother too much about it´s second hand value?
    Just? Hey, I'll tell my other robot friends you called me stupid.Thanks for telling me that I am made of metal circuits and god knows what.Thanks for telling me that I am made of you should not ask questionsthat has no certain answer. I'm glad you find this amusing.Do you have any conditions I should know about?

• Like Like x 4
  20. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.