MindArk: Bug Exploit

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by HoloSquad, Oct 6, 2012.

1. A new thread popped up from PCF: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...e-grey-quad-wings-faster-than-others-in-space

And still people blame it on in game stuff map spamming and stuff like that trying to defend themselves or just plain no education in this topic of cheating/hacking.
    I think it has to do with third party software that people use to get an advantage stuff like that.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if someone has figured out a new speed hack or a way around the old one.

2. Come on, its only working for like 9 months now. I bet MA is working har... har har har har x'D

"Speed-Hacks" in terms of 3rd-party usually throw you "out of sync", sometimes leaving the chat active, of the last ppl you met before the "speed hack".
    No other interaction possible anymore.
    Most of the time you get disconnected.

But yes, EU has become so huge and blind bend because of, errr MAs enthusiasm...that there is even more room for "cheating". Enjoy.

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I'll break out the oily rag then ;) (no don't try and guess... even I don't know what I mean by that one!)

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Mostly other games. I have a fairly large collection of old games, and sometimes need a small assist ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.