Build Components?

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by joihnsonlee, Mar 8, 2019.

1. there are four building components ‘building’, ‘gardening’, ‘utility’ and ‘industry’

what's the difference?

2. Those are just category buzzwords, making people believe, they are actually crafting for a purpose, other then skilling aeehhh gambling.
    (Feel free to check youtube...its always about "How to make money crafting" and "How to profit on crafting"...thats why all crafters constantly make a profit in Entropia...) ;)

But okay, as you asked for it :

If you craft stuff for gardening, it will be for gardening...which isnt really a working system.
    ("development" started in late 2016 and got canceled in 2016)

If you craft stuff for building, it will be for buildings...which isnt really a working system.
    ("development" started in late 2016 and got canceled in 2016)

If you craft stuff for industry...*rofl*...maybe its about those promised stuff about factories and employees...
    ...honestly, I dont know more about this buzzword, even if I play since 2004. :D

And finally, if you craft utilities...I think you get the hint...whatever, dont make things too complicated, there isnt as much depth inside of Entropia(s crafting system), as you might have expected from this answer. Sorry.

As you can SEE, its just buzzwords for subareas, that dont really exist.

Most components are worthless anyway.
    Most mined stuff is worthless anyway.
    Most loot is worthless anyway.

p.s.
    Before Spawn jumps in...yes, you can actually grow some fruits...if you own a fucking expensive plot + "building", that needs a hell of a lot of fucking expensive items to "come alive"...then you can craft some weapons, using those fruits....just like in the real world. ,-)

As you can SEE, even the crafting system turned into a fucking mess...and thats NOT only because many use it as one-armed-bandit, to gamble away their PEDs on Explosive Ammo...its also because Mindark truly sucks. :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. San

San

Everything you see on your screen is just pixels and intrinsically worthless. You can make money if you can sell imagination.

4. Yes, I sell good mood @boxes.

50 PED only !

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I jumped in in another thread about Wood. This one was very detailed already.

6. Tass

Tass Administrator

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.