Buildup and Blackout - The Story of a Calypsian Refugee Part 7

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Thorn, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

I had escaped to Next Island to seek some inner peace and new opportunity. I found the opportunity but not necessarily the peace to go with it. In this far away land I was found once again. It appears a mercenaries work is never done. Needed by my society and other forces which will remain unnamed I find it necessary to retreat into isolation. Hence the days since my last correspondence. Next Island is a strange and magical place to be sure. Perhaps I was getting to close to it`s source. Or there are those that believe I can. I think I`ve already said too much.

My last comment of note. I heard what appeared to be voices near the portal while on bot decommission duty the other night. They sounded like distant voices from the past. Ancient and haunting. Begging to be heard, not satisfied to be in the past or with a destiny to be forgotten. My fixation with the area continues. Sadly my circumstances require my documentation of them do not. Perhaps I may return with more to share at some time in the future.

Fair thee well adventurers. For into the depths once again I must go. Should anything critical be revealed as a threat to the general populace be sure you will be forewarned by the Federation. May Lootius guide us, shower us with good fortune and protect us from whatever may lay in wait.

General Dryden Thorn Thornfall over and out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.