BullShit Simulator - FUCK OFF !

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Mar 7, 2017.

1. battle simulator.jpg

Just tested this piece of crap with soundeffects from 1980.
    Yes, its a bit like evading stuff in Quake...but filled with glitches and evading turrets.
    (as Mindark already promised)

But what the actual fuck is this shit about ?
    A totally fucked up linear leaderbaord game we never asked for, made it into our game. Even the old beacons have been way more stylish.

I would demand my PEDs back for testing this pre-alpha sh!t...
    but luckily its already your PEDs. x'D
    Yes, you can get stuck and fall down and die and everytime you will loose another 4 PED...
    until you learned "to stick to the main path"...fuck off !

Nice way to scam all the idiots that want to try again and again to beat the guys from #1 to #3, in hope to win some of the 700 PED total PEDs that are in the "jackpot" by now.

Pyramid scheme anyone ?

64000 accounts ? Say what ?

Holy shit, I went through good times and I went through bad times inside of my life as Entropia avatar...but this is...I cant find words...

And people on the other forum already start thanking Mindark for fixing fucked up bugs, that felt like they got placed ingame on purpose last month, just to please the players minds after such a fucked up BS release of....this...seriously...if you enjoy this BS you should go and SEE a psychiatrist on another planet...available soon in Entropa Universe...

Jesus Christ & Holy Shit...

This is embarrassing, even for you Mindark. Wow...

p.s.
    For me its more about priorities. Releasing a bugged prototype of something noone asked for...at times so much other stuff is needed...seriously...just to name Space or CLD plots...harvesting...Battle Octagons...ComPet Deed Payout...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Wow.... THAT bad? Really? - goes to log in and watch the show...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.