By Zeus, Ancient Greece has been unlocked on Next Island

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by NotAdmin, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Hey Kitten nice to see someone went there! Gratz on all the discoveries too! :YAY:

I hope soon you can get items from some kind of trade terminal to have a little fun again. It's never nice when you have to watch every step to avoid running out of options. When I was on rocktropia I heard someone there say ND's focus was mainly on that planet atm and not on NI, yet I doubt having support place you back on the main land will be a problem. Indeed a refund perhaps even but the fame has to be worth something too, I hope you screenied it all! :)

Well maybe you can post some more screenies of the scenery and all for us while you're there. As first to report from there on this forum you're our pioneer :D

2. Since planet partners can't have active avatars, and ND's second avatar - Banker Banker Manager appears to still be active, maybe Neverdie can give Kitten the Bank as repayment/compensation?

3. heheh I dont want compensation I want to have best fun time in time travel XD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pathetic. Ab-so-lute-ly... PATHETIC.

Oooo, Ooooooooo... it was me! Me-me-me-me!!! ;)

[​IMG]

5. There are mythical beasts?! I have lost all desire to go there, even after the bug fixes.

6. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

This is crazy. Maybe this was a 'crafty plot' to get ppl stuck there accidentally on purpose because they don't really want ppl to leave until the population in Ancient Greece increases...

7. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

They will not leave but who read this forum won't go there for sure.
    I try not to be negative against any planet, but this Next Island is crap after crap over crap. And when you think there is no way to get worst - o crap. :shock:
    I understand you need money to run the studio, but this is not the way to do it. Even if you manage to get new players there, because old players will hardly go knowing about the bugs, they will run to other planets as soon as they find out how to do it.

8. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Seems to me they really need better community relations. Perhaps have a Community Relatiosn Manager to address assumptions and misconceptions.

• All weapons and faps do not work because that's how they designed it
    • She can get back for free but I'm sure she would rather explore more before coming back. Apparently to come back doesn't cost any crystals or any other fee
    • There is an auctioneer there (needs to be found yet i think)
    • There is a repair terminal (again needs to be found yet)
    • There is no TT terminal but thats how they designed it

9. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Thanks for clearing this up :) Still believe a tt there would be nice :/ and not having it will only bring frustration to the visitors ...

10. I found repair terminal in first 5 mins I was in but the only thing I can use there thats UL is the bug herb box I got. The slave sword is another (L) item without (L) in the name.

I have searched high and low I dont see an auctioneer anywhere but I will keep searching

11. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

It's an interesting decision they made. Perhaps it'll limit the time we stay there and hence encourage repeat visits, makes it something of a special occasion. Overall could be good for the economy there. Having said that I wouldn't have minded a tt there myself :)

On a different topic wonder if when MA release the dungoneering system there will be tt's there...

12. Lykke TheNun

Ahh the dungeons ....

I believe it's bad. It will require people to have enough money to go to Greece or to be able to deposit when money are few again ... dunno. The whole setup means, that hardly many will be able to afford to go to Greece, unless they deposit! And even for those who migth be able to afford it, the set up might be a turn off.

Dunno, perhaps it's the purpose to keep it exclusive? But I would believe the idea is to get the money back it cost them to create it - and if people won't go there much, I can't see that will happen.

I would love to experience the ancient Greece, but everything seems so unsertain and I want more clarity before I visit ;)

13. I have uploaded bulk to my gallery for you all to enjoy. Please have fun looking at them ^.^

[​IMG]

14. Lykke TheNun

I want that helmet ..

How can I join you again? :)

15. Greatest Trophy Loot of all time

The Mythical Minotaur's Head!!!!!

[​IMG]

16. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

Nice pics! Ancient Greece looks like a nice place. I'm wondering if there's an in-game map of it.

17. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

it certainly is interesting, considering the general clamour from the player to not have TP costs between planets. Im afraid i can only see this as a cynical attempt to make revenue from those that must explore all the game has to offer, no tt means more paid trips. with no hangars to give purpose to, or pilots to recompence for non-availability, the Time TP fee ( for that is what it is) isn't necessary beyond a token nominal few pecs for the crystrals, to add a little fun to the procedings. who's going to buy ammo and faps you cant use, is someone going to offer a service out the kindness of their heart to take it off your hands? you'll be reliant on seeking out avatars returning and asking if they'll take it back for you, hoping they have spare ped to cover it. the time zone economy will be supressed by too much supply of materials and little demand.

and if its a mistake then its another flaw in the release. sorry, cant see any positive to this.

18. No Thong allowed!?!

Oh blimey, then I cannot go there after all.....

19. No Thong allowed!?!

Ohhhhh I got a message direct from the development that they have fix coming ASAP.

XD

20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.