Calypso Wacky Races #2

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by nexus7, Mar 12, 2012.

1. DUE TO LOW NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SIGNING-UP THE CALYPSO WACKY RACES #2 EVENT IS CANCELLED!

This event will be re-posted in the very near future and re-advertised in-game...
    ----------

This is the second Calypso Wacky Races event which will be at the road circuit near Chug's Hideout.
    Race Date: 1st April
    Race Start: 8.pm in-game time
    Race Laps: 5 (this will take approx' 50 minutes).
    Vehicle: Valkyrie Mk1
    Entry Fee: 10 PEDs payable on the day
    PRIZES: 1st place - 100 PED, 2nd place - 75 PED, 3rd place - 50 PED

Other Important Info:
    1. Colonists wanting to take part should be at/near Chug's Corner TP by 7:45.pm in-game time so that organizers can take entry fees and take contestants to the start/finish section (this is not far from the TP).

2. The race will be monitored from the air to prevent cheating (such as TP-ing and going cross-country too much).

3. Two organizers will be on either side of the start/finish section during the last lap so that ppl will know where the finish-line is.

4. An organizer will count-down the laps on the open-chat window so that ppl
    will know how many laps left there are.

Race Location
    [​IMG]

Start/Finish section location

[​IMG]

Hope to see you there and good luck on the day!

2. This could be a good event if ppl sign up to it :biggrin:

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

4. Thanks Tass! Another series of ads will go up in-game until the 1st April to generate more interest...

5. Bump! OK, if anyone would like to take part, just sign-up.

6. i got a Valkire mk1 now,
    sign me in
    :cool (2):

7. Thanks! You're in! Glad someone here signed-up :biggrin:

8. Ok folks - just eight days to go now till the start of Calypso Wacky Races #2, so sign-up now if you can. As many racers are needed as possible to make this a success :)

9. Bump! 1st April is not that far away so if the number of people signing-up is not great enough by 30th March, then it will be cancelled and a notification of this will be put-up here!

10. DUE TO LOW NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SIGNING-UP THE CALYPSO WACKY RACES #2 EVENT IS CANCELLED!

This event will be re-posted in the very near future and re-advertised in-game...

11. i quess thats make me the winner :cool (2):

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.