Canley, event #3

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by ChelaBias, May 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Vendetta is declared:-

This Vendetta begins at 00:00 MA on Monday 12-05-08.
    This Vendetta concludes at 24:00 MA on Sunday 25-05-08.

The EU-Chronicle Guild of Assassins consisting of:-

Sandra Bunny Doright
    Jelly Burgerman Belly
    Roger Stratos Fa
    Amstek Kets Ketsma

Is under attack by one or more unknown assassins. Intelligence gathering has occured and it is suspected that the unknown assassin(s) is/are contained within this following list of Targets:-

Harry Cantbe Serious
    Sally Tigeress Serious
    Anna Ufo Avaimenpera
    James Dont GiveUp
    Una Griph Alconbury
    Any member of the Guardian Tigers (check soc. terminal for details).

This list is not conclusive, should more be learnt it will be posted here.

The EU-Chronicle assassins are required to work as a team in order to eliminate the targets, each target has a value of 10PED which will be paid to the assassin who eliminates the target, assuming the assassin survives the vendetta, if not the money will be transferred to the unknown assassin who eliminates him or her. Assassins should post there kills to this thread.

The unknown assassin(s) will be attempting to eliminate the EU-Chronicle assassins. Unknown assassins should send their kills to me via e-mail, available in my vCard. The time of your kills will be the e-mail time, I will then edit the image and post to this thread to preserve your identity. Each EU-Chronicle assassin has a value of 10PED
    which will be paid to the unknown assassin who eliminates the EU-Chronicle assassin, assuming the unknown assassin survives the vendetta, if not the money will be transferred to the EU-Chronicle assassin who eliminates him or her.

I hope that is clear :). Any questions please post here or if you are an unknown assassin PM or e-mail me.

Good luck to you all

Original post is below:-

Looking for participants for this event, once again a maximum of 100PED is on offer, thinking of starting this on Monday the 12th of May and running it for two weeks.

This event will use the rules posted here http://www.eu-chronicle.com/showthread.php?t=5719

If you would like to participate please post to this thread, please include your society (we may be able to run one of the group vendettas) and if you would like to be an assassin or a target.

Vendetta type to be decided (depends on the number of participants, the more we have the better).

It is a very cheap event to take part in all that is required is a working scanner or a melee weapon.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Sadly Tigeress and I will miss the 2nd week , so we will not be able to enter

3. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

As we are playing with an Internet disconnect problem, I can not guarantee anything. But can participate when possible.

4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nice one Chela. :ok:

Count me in. :)

5. Count me in :)

6. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

Assassin, please.

7. Not sure if I will be able to play very much during this period, but you could always add me as a target (I'm sure there are a few that would want revenge... :hehe:)

8. Is there no way to be a sniper?

9. Currently just by using a scanner :(

I have been trying to figure out a fair way to allow guns and guns + scopes but have found it difficult due to the range thing, could be just me over complicating things again :). If you have any suggestions let me know.

10. Target of course!!!

11. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Im in

12. Just realised this clashes with the Beacon Mission Mora has organised, I will change the start date and time so that this commences after the Beacon Run.

Still time to participate if anyone else is interested?

13. Vendetta is declared, please see the first post of this thread which has been updated with details.

14. An unknown assassin has reported a problem with the posting of kills, apparently it is not possible to attach an image to a PM. I have updated the first post of this thread with instructions and repeat them here.

Unknown assassins will need to send their kills to me via e-mail, my address is available in my vCard.

Thank you anonymous assassin for pointing this out :) I will add rep at a later date to conceal your identity.

15. Kets

Did I get James?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sorry Kets, that's a fail the rules state:-

2.2.2 Be taken in 1st person.

17. Kets

Dag Nabbit. Oh, well. I'll try again.

• Like Like x 2
  18. To be a sniper i would say if you can get them in the scope cross hairs where they measure at least half of the scope height then it should count.

19. This seems reasonable to me. I was originally looking at cross hairs on the head as per the traditional movie assassinations but found I had to be rather close to the target :). I will try it and see how tricky it is, don't want to make it too easy.

Thanks very much for the suggestion.

20. A gentle reminder gentle folk!

Now less than a week until this event concludes. Would be nice if there was at least one kill :).

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.