Canley, event #3

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by ChelaBias, May 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

Does this one count? Note the guy lying on the ground.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. LOL, what a perv!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

WRONG ANNA HEHEHE good try though.

• Like Like x 5

4. An excellent kill Kets, taking out a victim whilst they undergo a gynaecological examination, obviously they would be somewhat distracted :)

Ten out of then for effort,
    Nine out of ten for style (weird style that it is),
    Zero out of ten for taking out an innocent bystander, (probably not that innocent in this case).

• Like Like x 6
  5. Kets

I wasn't shooting at her feet. I never would have hit the bystand...stand is hardly the right word here. :D

• Like Like x 8
  6. Hmm... look what I found:

(Originally posted here: http://www.eu-chronicle.com/showthread.php?p=29813#post29813)

Kets in trouble? :rolleyes: :hehe:

But as Chela said, probably not a very innocent bystander so... LOL

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2008
    • Like Like x 6
  7. I do think there is good reason to post an additional vendetta with Kets as the target, if he had killed the examiner as opposed to the examine I would probably have let him get away with it but I thought I would wait until after this current vendetta lurches to an end. The prime rule of Canley has been broken so it is only right he pays the price :).

• Like Like x 5
  8. Kets

To Quote a friend:

WRONG ANNA!

Oh, well. Next time.

• Like Like x 7

9. There is still time to get the right one, possibly redeem your self :).

• Like Like x 7
  10. Well event 3 has closed and without a single legitimate kill. I suspect this was largely due to bad timing with people being on holiday, others being busy and the new VU. Of course some of the shine has worn off as well and there were technical issues with the unknown assassin concept.

Interestingly the new VU has made the scanner the best weapon for the job, now we have the ability to change our display names it is the only weapon that will guarantee the display of the full avatar name and thus comply with the rules. The melee weapon can still be used when the full name has been chosen for display, also a scoped rifle will be use-able soon, thanks to a good suggestion from Shim, thank you Shim, I will update the rules soon.

It seems there is only decision left to make, with Kets in violation of the rules should we post a further vendetta? Personally I think we should but if anyone has anything to say about it here is the place to do it.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

I will not be participating in EU until after the 3rd of June. Will be logging in just to check things. LOL

12. No valid kills but nevertheless a great event at least for me :)
    I tried to find victims most of the time , try to hide from the secret assasin.
    Noticed all names from Guardian Tigers but never saw any :( maybe they live in another timezone or are hiding somewhere ;(

Hope the hunt continues sometimes :hunter:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Bloodstar

Bloodstar Missing You

I know this does not count at all but I just had to have some fun lol

Bloodstar

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  14. Haha, always good to see someone practising the Art, suggest you read the rules though, it would have been a fail on two counts :).

• Like Like x 4
  15. Thanks Stratos, I wasn't hiding, honest :), can't speak for the rest of the streak though!

• Like Like x 5
  16. Kets

I DARE You! ;)

• Like Like x 6
  17. OK, now I have to do it, been left with no choice :D.

May as well tag it on the end of event 3.

I will pay 50 PED to the first person to eliminate Kets. If anyone else wants to donate to the bounty please feel free :).

See Kets,
    See Kets run,
    Run Kets run.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Kets

Uh...Uh...Was that something moving out there? WHO IS THAT? IS ANYONE THERE? Hey...HEY! PUT THAT SCANNER DOWN! YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG KETS! You should be looking for Kelvis, shouldn't you?

Chela, do I get the 50 PED if I shoot before being shot? Not that there's a chance of that happening as my record has shown. :D

• Like Like x 3
  19. Sorry Kets but this is a hit posted on you, you may try to defend yourself by taking out someone before they get you but you will not get paid for it :)

20. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Kets, pm me.

Lets arrange meeting, ill kill you, i get 50ped, and i give you 25ped. ok?

:)

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.