Canley, event #3

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by ChelaBias, May 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Ditto :D

• Like Like x 3
  2. For the next Canley event, I'd like to hire my self out as a double agent, for a small nominal fee, I'll set targets and assasins in opposite directions of each other so no one will be the wiser of who is where or when. Everybody will be runing around with their heads cut off like chickens. Ah I am a maniacal woman muahahahahahaha LOL!

• Like Like x 6

3. Your hired :)

• Like Like x 6
  4. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

When does teh next one start?

• Like Like x 4
  5. After you are dead :), no seriously I'm not sure yet, I don't want to run them too often as people may get fed up with them :) also I need to get some funds together!

Of course, others could post vendettas if they wish.

It's a good question though, does anyone have any suggestions as to how often this should be run and for how long?

• Like Like x 7
  6. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

Seeing as how Una let this one run for about...oh...ten minutes...:D...but considering the target. I really need a chance at redemption...I wanted to make this last for a week or so. Let me see what I can scrape up for a reward and perhaps we can call a vendetta against any 'double agents'...HEHE!

• Like Like x 6
  7. Look what ive got here :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anna

Only one prob. James is NOT assassin. I saw him, and i knew he cant kill me so i didnt run :)

• Like Like x 4
  9. forgat date and time :D

Attached Files:

• dat.jpg
      dat.jpg
      File size:
      39.9 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anna

James, sorry but you're not an assassin

• Like Like x 4
  11. time & date...green lights....like a real assassin :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 12

12. 3rd time lucky :). looks like an excellent kill to me James but this is Burgerman's vendetta so his decision :).

• Like Like x 9
  13. How can you be so sure? ;)

• Like Like x 10
  14. This is not part of event #3, it is a personal vendetta posted by Burgerman a couple of pages back.

I look forward to Burgerman's decision :).

• Like Like x 9
  15. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Exactly Chela. James might not have been an assassin in the original contract, but for my vendetta anyone could have made the hit. I was just waiting to see a screenshot which included the date/time.
    The terms of Canley for my vendetta have been met. 8)
    Congratulations James. When I get back ingame I will meet up with you and Una to deliver your payments.

• Like Like x 10
  16. Thnx a lot mates....it was a very hard work....i run...i scanned....not corectly first...same with second....login again...damn no anna, where it is anna...entered...and anna was at auctioneer ( to put her skill implant,i think :P). Finally ive got her face to face...scann again, press U and sreen shot...huh...made it :) it was hard but funny!!!

• Like Like x 17

17. Thanks for the confirmation, I have updated the League of Assassins accordingly.

• Like Like x 10
  18. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

And at the top of the league of victims list, is...Your's Truly.:D

At least you got the right Anna, James.

GRATZ!

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.