cannot use implant

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Shearer, Jul 5, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Hey,

I reached 2k in fifle a couple of weeks ago , i bought a cheap implant from the auction, it i an (L) biology taking my skill from 6 up to 224
    When i tried to use it i got the message you have a mentor and may not use an implant. Checked and i have 2.3k in rfile and you need 2k to graduate. Any idea what has went wrong??

• Like Like x 2
  2. sounds weird , has your disciple phase ended ?
    If im not totally wrong , your disciple phase ends with the gift for your mentor and you get a message for this.
    You cannot use implants as long as you are a disciple !

3. Oh wow I didn't knew that!!!
    I was bidding on a chip too use my global proffit for a grade up for myself.
    Lucky me that I didn't won it.

As for Shearer hope it will work out for ya. Good Luck!!!

4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

As Stratos says, your discipleship doesn't actually end until your mentor clicks to confirm it, then you are released. If your mentor is not online any more, or fails to release you, I suggest letting MA know in a support case. Good luck and congratulations on passing 2k rifle. :ok:

5. cheers for the replies :)

i will give it another couple of days to see if it has changed then i will send support to MA

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.