Champions League round 2

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Klodvig, Sep 2, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Champions League season 2

Space reserved for the score board

In a new 12 unique event round of Champions League, the next top players of the Entropia Universe will be brought to you.

Each week will be followed by one event that will test your skill, luck & endurance. A Total of more than 10.000 PEDS will be handed out in prizes within the events and in the league.

Prizes in the league

o 1st place, will recivie prize worth 2500 peds.
    o 2nd place, will recivie prize worth 1000 peds.
    o 3rd place, will recivie prize worth 500 peds.
    o 2 random players not in top 3, with 10 or more point will recivie 500 peds each.
    o In addition the TOP 3 in CHampions League will automatically Qualify to be amongst the Final 32 in MMOWC..

In each of the individual events there will be prizes worth over 500 peds to win.

Location and time:
    *All of the event in this round of the league will take place at CND.
    *All events are on sundays starting 19:00 PE-time and is followed by a after party arranged by Aviril. SO book up thoose sundays.
    *Dome 6-15 will be the domes used for the greater part of the events.

Ticket cost:
    *First 10 events tickets can be bought from ticketsellers for 20 ped each or in the fert room for 25 ped.

*In the last two events the tickets will cost 30 ped from the sellers and 35 ped in the fert room. This due to greatly increased event time of the last two events.

*To save troubble it possible to buy/reserve tickets for the whole season from me for a cost of 270 ped. IN this case I will each week reserve tickets for theese players.

Rules:

League points:

*Each person signed for a event will recive 1 point towards the league.
    *Top three will recive points as followed: 1st place 7 points, 2nd place 5 points and 3rd place recive 3 points. This does not add up with the point ppl get for regging to the event. so if winning u get only 7.
    *In pvp rule nr:2 there is also infomed about one more way to get one pointextra in each individual event.
    *ONLY VALID IN EVENT #12:In the last event of the league players will be able to take screens of their hunting globals and get one point for each. I REPEAT this apply only in the last event! Coordinates and time is also needed here.

Event,win rules:
    *All events in the league will choose its winners by the most total loot version of the ingame events.
    *In the sad case that the servers go down and we will be unable to fullfill the event, I will give the prizes to the persons who was in top 3 before the crash.
    *The 2nd and third prize are given to the persons whom the score board shows in the positions when the events. It will remain like this until updates in the event system arrive. In case someone else than the person who is showed as the one in 1st place wins the event I will try to do my best:P

Rep points:
    *I will give 3 points to each of the players who ends in top three. Sometime bugs stops me from distrubuting rep and this I say sry for. Sometime the score board also change in the last few seconds so I wont be able to adjust the rep, also this I say sry for. But I will try my best.
    *I also reserve the right to use all the rep to bad rep someone who enters the event with only the reason to disturb.
    *One point will also be given away to a random person whom I feel deserve some good rep'.

PVP:
    Pvp is turned on in the event but is not supposed to be abused, I reserve all my reps to be used as neg reps in case someone enters with the intention to destroy. This will also make itImpossible for the person to join for next round.

Instead we will have two pvp elements during the events.
    *1. For a cost of minimum 25 ped u may set a bounty on some participant in the event. This means that this player will be a target during the last 30 minutes of the event. If killed the bounty collecter will recive the 25 ped as soon as she/he has posted the screen of the kill in this thread. If a player gets a bounty set on his/hers head for a total sum larger than 50 ped this results in that the player will be a target of 2 bountys etc. Example, if ND gets a bounty for 150 ped on his head he can be killed by 3 seperate persons during the last 30 min and they will recive 50 ped each. If only on 50 ped there will only be one bounty. Confusing? I will update:)

*2. During the last 5 minutes of the event we enter a stage of total war. During this time its allowed to pvp and allowed to pvp anyone, even me. U also have the possibility to get points this way but like everything else in life it has catch. U can only score a maximum of 1 point this way and in order to get it u will have to post a screen of ur kill with time and location within it (press c & p). There is also a cost tighed to this. Each point U want to get this way cost 25 ped.
    But its a free choice for the really eager to win ppl;)

And finally as said once before, Its time for the people who claim to be the best to prove themselves or to be beaten by the better, we see much talk in forums and we hear a lot of rumors but we do not know.

Space reserved for sponsor names

2. Event #1 Sunday the 10th of September

Info:
    Duration 90 minutes
    Starts: 19:00, ends: 20:30
    Ticket price: 20 ped from reseller 25 in fertiliser room
    Rules: Read rules section in post above

Prizes:
    1st place recive a prize worth aprox 350 ped,
    2nd place recieves clothes worth aprox 100 ped from Nisse
    3rd place recieves prize worth aprox 50 ped
    Random player outside of top 3 recieves a shopping spree from Freyr in his shop worth aprox 75 ped

League points:

*Each person signed for a event will recive 1 point towards the league.
    *Top three will recive points as followed: 1st place 7 points, 2nd place 5 points and 3rd place recive 3 points. This does not add up with the point ppl get for regging to the event. so if winning u get only 7.
    *In pvp rule nr:2 there is also infomed about one more way to get one pointextra in each individual event.

Reserved Space for winners of each event.

3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nice prizes, well done Klod :)
    Good luck with round 2, I hope it all goes well. :ok:

4. Globals

Hi Klod,

You had better point out that Globals and Hofs are capped etc.. as some people were a bit confused about that in the last league

:scare:

5. Tomorrow is the night the second season of the Champions League Starts. :king2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.